The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Camberwell Foundation 2016

Hi guys so I got my conditional offer for the camberwell foundation this year but I'm really really paranoid that I didn't confirm it correctly or something because i didn't get a reply back after replying to confirm, did anyone else get a reply after confirming their place or am i just being nuts? is there something special you have to say/do other than send your student ID and say you accept the place to the email ?
congratulations on the offer, i sent of my confirmation with just my student id and saying that i confirm and haven't
heard anything back yet either, i think its because it's still easer holiday's so no one will be there yet. xx
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CGreg-Simmons
congratulations on the offer, i sent of my confirmation with just my student id and saying that i confirm and haven't
heard anything back yet either, i think its because it's still easer holiday's so no one will be there yet. xx

thank you! I actually got a confirmation of my acceptance the other day so my question was answered I guess haha. Congrats on yours too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending