The Student Room Group

How many siblings do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Questioness
that's a lot! I wish my family was that big. Do you like it?

Eh it's okay

I mostly sit in my room so don't notice them
Reply 21
Original post by Pixsoul
Two younger brothers.

They have it so much easier! I don't know if it's because they're younger, or that I'm the only girl, but even at the grand old age of 29 (and moving out 11 years ago), my dad will still be like 'why are you out so late?!' at 8pm...

I have two younger brothers also, they do have it quite easy. I'm literally like a second mum to them.
(edited 8 years ago)
I hate two younger brothers also, they do have it quite easy. I'm literally like a second mum to them.

When i was in school my sister used to help me with my homework, get my uniforms washed and pressed and also drop me right inside the class.

Happy grateful memories :colondollar:
Reply 23
1 brother, happens to be 7 years older than I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have 4 :smile: two brothers and two sisters. I'm the second eldest.
2 older sisters and 2 older brothers. I'm the youngest ... 😌
(edited 8 years ago)
I have one full (younger) sister and then two half sisters and one half brother on my mum's side, and two half brothers and one half sister on my dad's side. I didn't live with any of the half siblings (they were adults when I was born) so I feel like an oldest child.
On my mum's side, three, all boys. I'm the third oldest or second youngest, so that'd make me a middle child, I suppose? :lol:
And are you youngest, oldest, middle?

I have 3 brothers, I'm second oldest. I absolutely love it, I would hate another girl to be in the family. I'm spoiled rotten to be quite honest :tongue:.

I think y'all can relate :laugh:
@Blondie987 @Goaded @A321@Changing Skies @acupofgreentea
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29

Lol yes, only the middle child would find themselves at a child's playground days before their AS exams.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 30
1 brother and 1 sister - I'm the youngest though
3 brothers, and I'm the middle one (and I'm the shortest at 6'1")
3 brothers and 1 sister. I'm the second eldest :h:
2 sisters and i'm the middle that's failing
it sucks, the youngest gets spoiled and is super clever due to better schooling etc and the oldest has done so much it'll be impossible to match her career and education :frown:
Reply 34
One brother and a sister. I'm the eldest.
2 sisters and 1 brother, I'm the youngest of the four with the closest sibling in age being 7 years older than me
Older than my only brother by three years, and yet it still feels like he's an immature little git.
One twin brother. And I am the eldest by 2 minutes :smile:
There's 7 of us altogether- 3 girls and 4 boys. The second eldest one doesn't talk to our family.

Age gap between me and my eldest sibling is 11 years.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Zero. I've always enjoyed being an only child :smile:

Same, I'm an only child too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest