The Student Room Group

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
An early night isn't possible, there is this invention called the internet that messes my mind. And aww case studies always intrigue me, how are they?

True, I was up late last night too :rofl:
They are quite cool.(and time consuming). I'm currently just revising them and putting it on coloured card and making it look nice to see everyday :lol:
I'll stick to playing Euro Truck Simulator instead, it's such a good game. I went to Paris the other day.

:lol:

Spoiler

Original post by aamirac
True, I was up late last night too :rofl:
They are quite cool.(and time consuming). I'm currently just revising them and putting it on coloured card and making it look nice to see everyday :lol:

I do that too, helps me to read my revision properly and make them tidy. I swear once A Levels are over, I will tidy up my room but I can't right now because I know where everything is.

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:lol:

Spoiler

It's so confusing because in the UK we drive on the left side of the road and we sit on the right side.

It's so confusing because in the UK we drive on the left side of the road and we sit on the right side.

I know !! It sounds to be so weird for you to drive the right side xD ! As I never been to UK or played such a game I don't know the feeling haha :lol:
I do that too, helps me to read my revision properly and make them tidy. I swear once A Levels are over, I will tidy up my room but I can't right now because I know where everything is.

:yep: Me too, I adopt the method of being 'messily organised'
The best motivation in life isn't why me? It's try me! :smile: Your a strong girl )
Original post by aamirac
:yep: Me too, I adopt the method of being 'messily organised'

My mum's just had a go at me for being too messy. It's annoying because when she tidies up, I lose so many of my books and just stuff that I never see again. I found my GCSE certificates after a year recently.

Original post by star80
The best motivation in life isn't why me? It's try me! :smile: Your a strong girl )

Nothing can tear me apart. Thank you so much.
My mum's just had a go at me for being too messy. It's annoying because when she tidies up, I lose so many of my books and just stuff that I never see again. I found my GCSE certificates after a year recently.

:lol: I understand what you mean. Like everything has it's place and you know where it is, then if it gets changed around you have to start all over again.
:rofl: I just keep all my important documents in a drawer somewhere :redface:
Original post by aamirac
:lol: I understand what you mean. Like everything has it's place and you know where it is, then if it gets changed around you have to start all over again.
:rofl: I just keep all my important documents in a drawer somewhere :redface:

See I have a place for important stuff but I don't understand how I found my certificates in my room when my mum had them in a special drawer somewhere. She's so bad at keeping stuff. I can't wait for university and just being able to live out. But I'm gonna be relying on Pot Noodles lol.
Reply 49
Part 3 of Losing My Best Friend: Letting Go

It was 22:45 pm on 31st July 2014. It was a normal day and I logged onto Facebook. On my News Feed, ‘R.I.P Angel xxx’ posts appeared. I was confused and shocked, who could have died? I thought it was someone I had no connection with. I scrolled down and it linked it to her page.Why on earth would someone write a sick joke when she wasn’t dead? I felt horrified but when I looked deeper, it became true. My close friends began to post and I felt shocked. Emotionless, I screamed. I dashed to my mother and yelled in horror. I could not believe it. I would have been told the news, not having to find out on Facebook where it’s so public. I wrote a post and people liked it instantly and paid condolences. ‘How did it happen?’ people asked. I had no idea how or why. It was night time and I felt scared. All I could do was imagine her picture on my bedroom wall. I cried myself to sleep and listened to sad songs. All I wanted was her. I instantly blamed myself because I stole her thunder and I was jealous of her. I had realised who my true friends were some people used her death as a way of seeking attention or pretending they cared about her.The next day, I went for a walk. People messaged me and paid their respects. I couldn’t face it all and felt so alone. Her mother messaged me about writing a tribute for her and at first I couldn’t do it but I agreed.

The funeral was scheduled for 15th August 2014. The day is a blur because my emotions were so high and all over the place. I couldn’t face her family because I was raw inside but I knew the pain they were facing was more heart-breaking. I played ‘Yellow’ by Coldplay on repeat as her favourite colour was yellow and sobbed. And as I sat in the church, all I could do was let my emotions go. They played a song of her singing, ‘You’re Going to Miss Me When I’m Gone,’ and I couldn’t help but feel like she knew she was going. When the burial happened, I placed the mud in her grave and spoke to her family. They told me how she always spoke about me, highly and regarded me as a special person. They thanked me for helping her and getting her through school and life. I couldn’t help but feel sad because her close friend died a year before and I remember comforting her. A week later it was GCSE results day. Whilst I passed all my Media qualifications, I failed everything else and considering what happened tome the past few months, I expected it. I knew that giving up was never an option and I thrived to sort my life out. She always told me how proud she was of me and how I should achieve my goals so I decided to never let her down.

One day I found an old drama assignment. We had to create a monologue and I chose to do one where a girl’s best friend dies over the summer and how she is oblivious. She hadn’t seen her since the last day of school and found out on Facebook could I have foreshadowed it? A year later, I have over ten GCSEs, I’m doing my A Levels and I never once gave up. I’m nearly approaching my University goal and life has never been better. I miss her like crazy and she’s my inspiration but for her, I keep on fighting. Life isn’t easy and we all face obstacles and hurdles but the more we overcome them, the easier it becomes. I hope this inspires you all to become motivated and realise the special people around you. As I appreciated my best friend more, I suddenly lost her. Never lose the opportunity to tell someone you love them because one day it might be too late.

I honestly don't know what to say, this all feels so sad and unfair always the good people that go too early :cry2: It sucks that you didn't have a chance to talk to her one last time before she passed away but your endurance and volition is admirable! All I can say is that keep on fighting! and never give up! o/
Original post by Eriasu
I honestly don't know what to say, this all feels so sad and unfair always the good people that go too early :cry2: It sucks that you didn't have a chance to talk to her one last time before she passed away but your endurance and volition is admirable! All I can say is that keep on fighting! and never give up! o/

It's my biggest regret but I know that I can't turn back time. And thank you, it means a lot because I feel as if so many people suffer with problems but never let them out and for me, it's become a release.

omg /farts in excitement whats this about :O
ayyayayayyayayayaya!
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
omg /farts in excitement whats this about :O
ayyayayayyayayayaya!

My blog, I'm surprised you haven't read it :tongue:
My blog, I'm surprised you haven't read it :tongue:

omg true, i stalk you always o_o how did i miss this ;-;
Ooooooo interesting how you gonna promote it
[video="youtube;Gc4HGQHgeFE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE[/video]
omg true, i stalk you always o_o how did i miss this ;-;
Ooooooo interesting how you gonna promote it

I don't know, you were too absorbed into that direct dating thread to miss this. :tongue: and I will hand out business cards to promote my blog and write an acclaimed ebook.
I don't know, you were too absorbed into that direct dating thread to miss this. :tongue: and I will hand out business cards to promote my blog and write an acclaimed ebook.

omg yasssssssss £1.99 for the book £2.99 for the business cards :wink:
omg yasssssssss £1.99 for the book £2.99 for the business cards :wink:

Someone watches the VistaPrint adverts lool. You should do a blog. "Road to Success" although I think someone already has a blog with the same title. :tongue:
I like your post, I too faced issue but not as fatal as yours.

I am maths dyslexic but still managed to pass my maths GCSE the second time round.

Quick Reply