The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This. There's no way Europeans will regularly stand for nonsense like this, so-called Islamophobia is rising everywhere and people are finally starting to wake up to the fact that acceptance of these barbaric, backward beliefs will lead to our ruin.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by FluffyCherry
Who on earth are you tell us where to live?? Once again, mind your own business!! If you got a problem with that then go deal with it!:colonhash:

Lol ignore them.
Live your life the way Islam tells you to, not the way some saddos on TSR want you to.
Original post by Virgili
Which branch of Islam? You're also ignoring regional customs, not necessarily an Islamic practice but freedom of culture is important as well.

I don't quite get the issue here, it's quite a jump from not shaking a woman's hand to using an assault rifle to shoot non believers...

If I a white male said No I will not shake a woman hand as she is inferior or that it is dirty I would be explained why women are equal as my behavior is wrong
Spain

Muslim population: 3.7%.

Prison population: 70% Muslims

Islamic migration has been a massive failure.
It is just a deliberate attempt to appear confused about the distinction when they in fact no full the difference between a hand shake and a sexual assault.
Original post by digistar_100
Yes ignore and dismiss the actual reasoning I gave and go on a rant about your hatred for a way of life alien to yours. Superb.

Your reasoning is utter nonsense! We demonstrate all the time how men and women can touch and meet without having to go behind a curtain to copulate as you imply would happen.

I challenged you to demonstrate how shaking hands causes sexual problems in Swiss schools. You have failed to take up the challenge.

I merely gave the actual reason for these sorts of rules. If you don't like to hear the truth that doesn't surprise me.
Original post by HAnwar
Lol ignore them.
Live your life the way Islam tells you to, not the way some saddos on TSR want you to.

Live your life the way a book has indoctrinated you.
Original post by HAnwar
Lol ignore them.

Yes go live your life the way Islam tells you to do, SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
Reply 88
Original post by AperfectBalance
If I a white male said No I will not shake a woman hand as she is inferior or that it is dirty I would be explained why women are equal as my behavior is wrong

Inferior? Dirty? These are words you are using are they not? I don't see these people saying it, maybe some Muslims do but not all of them.
So??
I do whatever I want, and that's clearly none of your business!!

Me me me, i do whatever i want. The perfect eptitome of most western muslims.
Just need to throw in a stronger persecution/victim complex and you are the embodiment of Islam in the West
Original post by HAnwar
Lol ignore them.

Yeaah, I am not going to waste my time replying to them!
And thanks!! :h:
Who on earth are you tell us where to live?? Once again, mind your own business!! If you got a problem with that then go deal with it!:colonhash:

This attitude from Moslems in the west will only encourage a move to less tolerance.
Reply 92
Original post by HAnwar
Good for them for sticking to their beliefs and not compromising their religion.

You and your people choose to live in this country, or in the first world- so you can live as we do. If they want to stick to their beliefs, they can go to Saudi and wherever else. Quit bitching about how bad it is here. There's a reason why they've all come to these countries, and not stayed in their own.
Original post by BaconandSauce
It will be when your attitude makes you unemployable

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Because he and most like him are happy for the benefits of living in a western country and superior standard of living... they just dont like doing the things people in western countries do which makes them different from the crap countries they fled from

Same can be said for the other disturbed people on here who applaud boys of their religion for not showing a simple sign of respect.

You'd think that if some of these were born and raised here they'd find it an outrage. I was talking to a few of my Muslim friends about the article this morning and pretty much all of them said there was nothing sexual about it and a sign of respect so it was fine. 2 of the girls who said this spent half their lives in either Iraq or Saudi Arabia.
Reply 95
Original post by AperfectBalance
Live your life the way a book has indoctrinated you.

And you haven't been indocrinated? I assume all of your ideas are 100% your own, they don't have any influence from liberal writings. Possibly not given how shallow your belief in them seems to be, given that most liberals in history have supported freedom of religion.
Reply 96
Yeaah, I am not going to waste my time replying to them!
And thanks!! :h:

No worries x

Latest

Trending

Trending