The Student Room Group

Can I update my SF application after I sent it to them?

Hi. I hope. someone would be able to help me, I'd be so grateful. I've just applied for the SF 2016/17 and somehow I forgot to mention that I'm dependend on my mother, now it's too late and she can't support my application online, she can't even find my application via her sf account. What can we do? Is there any chance that I could still update this info somehow? I was trying to change/edit my application after I sent it but... it wasn't possible.

I would be grateful for any advice as I'm panicking a bit at the moment. :smile:

I'm an EU national, living in England for more than 8 years.

Thank you.
Original post by Signis
Hi. I hope. someone would be able to help me, I'd be so grateful. I've just applied for the SF 2016/17 and somehow I forgot to mention that I'm dependend on my mother, now it's too late and she can't support my application online, she can't even find my application via her sf account. What can we do? Is there any chance that I could still update this info somehow? I was trying to change/edit my application after I sent it but... it wasn't possible.

I would be grateful for any advice as I'm panicking a bit at the moment. :smile:

I'm an EU national, living in England for more than 8 years.

Thank you.

Phone SFE tomorrow. They'll be able to tell you how the changes can be made.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending