The Student Room Group

Dear TSR members

I dont know if this is the right section to post this but since iam an Alevel student so thought of posting it here. Iam failed my AS levels and have come to realize that Alevels are probably not for me. So i was wondering if the SATs or GED be a better option for me? I really really want to go to University and study Computer Engineering but with failed Alevels that might be highly unlikely. I plan to apply to a foundation year to a Canadian University. I want to know if GED or the SATs will be better option for me. Some of my friends who failed and did really bad are doing GED now.
Original post by kungfupanda101
I dont know if this is the right section to post this but since iam an Alevel student so thought of posting it here. Iam failed my AS levels and have come to realize that Alevels are probably not for me. So i was wondering if the SATs or GED be a better option for me? I really really want to go to University and study Computer Engineering but with failed Alevels that might be highly unlikely. I plan to apply to a foundation year to a Canadian University. I want to know if GED or the SATs will be better option for me. Some of my friends who failed and did really bad are doing GED now.

Where do you live?
I live in Bangladesh
Original post by PQ
Where do you live?

Quick Reply

Latest