The Student Room Group

Woodhouse College offers thread 2016-2018

Who got an offer from Woodhouse college?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got a place on the waiting list but 3 of my friends got conditional offers
Reply 2
Original post by peter044
I got a place on the waiting list but 3 of my friends got conditional offers

Some people said that the waiting list moves kind of quickly because I know quite a few of my friends who are going to turn down their offers but it depends on what you chose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I got a conditional offer but three others I know got placed on the waiting list
Reply 4
Original post by bloopbang
Some people said that the waiting list moves kind of quickly because I know quite a few of my friends who are going to turn down their offers but it depends on what you chose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I hope it does. I picked English lang, RS, Sociology and Law. What about you?
Reply 5
Original post by Peter04
Oh I hope it does. I picked English lang, RS, Sociology and Law. What about you?

Yeahh, hopefully.

I picked Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Economics:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i got waiting listed also, but lots of people tell me that it moves quite quickly, does anyone know when we will find out or when offers go out to those on the waiting list ?
Reply 7
Original post by suryyyyynn
i got waiting listed also, but lots of people tell me that it moves quite quickly, does anyone know when we will find out or when offers go out to those on the waiting list ?

I think they will send you a letter as soon as they will be able to offer a place. And if not, I think we will have to go there at the results day and see what happens. What did you pick btw?
Good luck!
Original post by Peter04
I think they will send you a letter as soon as they will be able to offer a place. And if not, I think we will have to go there at the results day and see what happens. What did you pick btw?
Good luck!

i originally picked psychology, politics, classics and philosophy, but last week i changed them to psychology, politics, bio and chem
what did you pick??
Reply 9
i originally picked psychology, politics, classics and philosophy, but last week i changed them to psychology, politics, bio and chem
what did you pick??

They might have put you on the waiting list beacuse of bio and chem because I heard that they are really overcrowded.
I picked English lang, RS, Sociology and Law.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Peter04
They might have put you on the waiting list beacuse of bio and chem because I heard that they are really overcrowded.
I picked English lang, RS, Sociology and Law.

i got waiting listed before i chose to change my subjects to bio and chem, some say i shouldve waited till enrollment but i was worried they may be full by then
Yeahh, hopefully.

I picked Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Economics:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Reply 12
i got waiting listed before i chose to change my subjects to bio and chem, some say i shouldve waited till enrollment but i was worried they may be full by then

I also think it would have been a better choice if you had waited but anyway hope we'll both get in
Original post by Kpa Ninja

Spoiler

I wanted to do PE but I changed my mind. I think GCSE was enough for me:'). I asked for it to be a reserve though

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wanted to do PE but I changed my mind. I think GCSE was enough for me:':wink:. I asked for it to be a reserve though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh haha. Why did you decide to change and do you find it easy?
Oh haha. Why did you decide to change and do you find it easy?

Because a majority of it is theory and i mainly like the practical plus since I'm taking biology and I really didn't want to basically be doing 3 sciences aha.

As for finding it easy, the practical yes because I play tennis outside of school and the theory kinda, I really don't like learning about NGBs and initiatives by different companies.

What board do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="bloopbang;64092351"]Because a majority of it is theory and i mainly like the practical plus since I'm taking biology and I really didn't want to basically be doing 3 sciences aha.

As for finding it easy, the practical yes because I play tennis outside of school and the theory kinda, I really don't like learning about NGBs and initiatives by different companies.

What board do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
Aqa I find it easy and I do athletics outside of school haha. What subjects do you plan on studying? And NGB's isnt the funnest of topics tbh.
[QUOTE="Ninja;64094633" Kpa="Kpa"]
Because a majority of it is theory and i mainly like the practical plus since I'm taking biology and I really didn't want to basically be doing 3 sciences aha.

What board do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
Aqa I find it easy and I do athletics outside of school haha. What subjects do you plan on studying? And NGB's isnt the funnest of topics tbh.

Same!:smile: omg I do athletics too, what's your event?

Bio, chem, maths and economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="bloopbang;64094909"]

Same!:smile: omg I do athletics too, what's your event?

Bio, chem, maths and economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any running event I have good stamina but I'm faster so do 100 meters. Also I like high jump. Took a break to revise and I miss it. I also played for a football club and enjoy football. I was thinking about doing chemistry instead of biology but not sure. We could be in the same form because of having such a close subject combination :smile:.
What event do you do?
[QUOTE="Ninja;64095657" Kpa="Kpa"]

Any running event I have good stamina but I'm faster so do 100 meters. Also I like high jump. Took a break to revise and I miss it. I also played for a football club and enjoy football. I was thinking about doing chemistry instead of biology but not sure. We could be in the same form because of having such a close subject combination :smile:.
What event do you do?

Aah, that's cool:smile:. Yeah me too, I've been missing training a lot but I'm being moderated tomorrow and I have a competition on Sunday🌚. Omg yeah we might that would be cool!
I do Triple Jump and 100m but I mainly do 100m in 4x1 relay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending