The Student Room Group

Almost flooded the toilet at home AMA

hmmmm

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
With anything special? :colone:
Reply 2
Was it a stingy poo? You know, when it doesn't come out easily and you have to push so much that you start seeing stars and sting your bum so much you can't sit down. Was it one of those?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
Was it a stingy poo? You know, when it doesn't come out easily and you you have to push so much that you start seeing stars and sting your bum so much you can't sit down. Was it one of those?

Wow... just wow... :tongue:

Did you have to walk through deep **** to save your house from being flooded? :tongue:
I almost flooded a toilet at a campsite once. I just walked away like :flute:
Reply 5
Original post by KaylaB
With anything special? :colone:

my special big shits
Original post by Davalla
Was it a stingy poo? You know, when it doesn't come out easily and you you have to push so much that you start seeing stars and sting your bum so much you can't sit down. Was it one of those?

no, quite a bit more on the watery side, bit mushy but still fairly solid
Original post by mobbsy91
Wow... just wow... :tongue:

Did you have to walk through deep **** to save your house from being flooded? :tongue:

yes i was hoping the poop went down and it did just before the water went over
Original post by Leviathan1741

LOL i've tried to block campsite toilets but i never eat anything much on expeditions so it difficult for me to block them...
I moved into a new place last September. I've lost count of the number of times I've blocked the toilet. :sigh:
Original post by Sabertooth
I moved into a new place last September. I've lost count of the number of times I've blocked the toilet. :sigh:

Are you living with anyone, if so, do they know it was you!?

Just think how many people's holidays you ruined because of that :dontknow:
Original post by thefatone

LOL i've tried to block campsite toilets but i never eat anything much on expeditions so it difficult for me to block them...

Yeah, I was on a holiday and I accidentally blocked the toilet. I flushed it and the water started rising really fast, so I put the lid down and power walked out of there :lol:

Just think how many people's holidays you ruined because of that :dontknow:

Meh, never mind them. It wasn't a very busy campsite anyway :biggrin:
Meh, never mind them. It wasn't a very busy campsite anyway :biggrin:

Hahaha, well, to be fair, you should be proud of your achievement of blocking it :biggrin:
Hahaha, well, to be fair, you should be proud of your achievement of blocking it :biggrin:

Exactly :tongue:
why did i read this ?
Two weeks ago I set fire to the kitchen stove. No clue how :confused:.
(edited 8 years ago)
Are you living with anyone, if so, do they know it was you!?

I live with my wife and yes she knows. :colondollar: We have 3 toilets so I can leave the drain unblocker in without inconveniencing her. :tongue:

I swear it's the pipes' fault!
Reply 15

my room mate last year in the boarding house always complained when i did huge turds, which was almost every time i took a ****. recently though i went up to my room in the boarding house for break and took a huge massive **** which of course blocked the toilet and just after break the whole corridor i'm on has all their rooms cleaned, and i felt so bad that the cleaner had to put up with that smell and the size of the poo xD like dude i was gaggin on the smell while i was taking it, it was that bad

Yeah, I was on a holiday and I accidentally blocked the toilet. I flushed it and the water started rising really fast, so I put the lid down and power walked out of there :lol:

LOL i haven't actually block a public toilet because i barely go outside of the house
I live with my wife and yes she knows. :colondollar: We have 3 toilets so I can leave the drain unblocker in without inconveniencing her. :tongue:

Ahhh aha, fair enough - bet she absolutely loves you for it :colone:
Reply 17

if i got a pound for everytime i blocked the toilet i'd probably be able to buy 300 mcflurries
Original post by the bear
why did i read this ?

my thread titles captivate you of course
Original post by Questioness
Two weeks ago I set fire the to kitchen stove. No clue how :confused:.

wat ... can you cook? xD

i'm not sure the pipes of most homes can support what i produce..
my room mate last year in the boarding house always complained when i did huge turds, which was almost every time i took a ****. recently though i went up to my room in the boarding house for break and took a huge massive **** which of course blocked the toilet and just after break the whole corridor i'm on has all their rooms cleaned, and i felt so bad that the cleaner had to put up with that smell and the size of the poo xD like dude i was gaggin on the smell while i was taking it, it was that bad

:rofl: That's hilarious.

While waiting for my bag at Heathrow once I needed to go so bad - I ran to the toilets and the cleaner was in there. I sat down and just exploded, I felt so bad for the cleaner and everyone else in the toilet. :blushing:
if i got a pound for everytime i blocked the toilet i'd probably be able to buy 300 mcflurries

my thread titles captivate you of course

wat ... can you cook? xD

i'm not sure the pipes of most homes can support what i produce..

The McFlurries probably don't help the situation with the blocking :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest