The Student Room Group

Would you tell him if you liked him?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlmightyJesus
tell him in real life - it feels awesome - makes you feel like a soldier in a battlefield trench

so you think i should wait and tell him in person? is it really better and more special?^^
Original post by Anonymous
so you think i should wait and tell him in person? is it really better and more special?^^

yeah definitely
I'm planning to tell this guy I like, my feelings towards him on DM (as I'm not going to see him for 2 weeks):frown:. I have no idea what to say or how to start it off. Guys..if a girl(your friends with) popped up to you and told you about her feelings would you find it weird? or cringy?would you reject her? and how would you want her to tell you? :confused::colondollar:

I say go for it. However what you do need to do is prepare for BOTH outcomes i.e. for the yes and for the no.

I'm a girl and I did this. However I made the fatal error of not planning for how I would handle the rejection. He rejected me and some stuff happened and he hurt me pretty bad to the point where I personally will never be the one to take the risk again.
I say go for it. However what you do need to do is prepare for BOTH outcomes i.e. for the yes and for the no.

I'm a girl and I did this. However I made the fatal error of not planning for how I would handle the rejection. He rejected me and some stuff happened and he hurt me pretty bad to the point where I personally will never be the one to take the risk again.

what stuff? how did he hurt you? sorry to hear that :frown:
Original post by AlmightyJesus
yeah definitely

oh ok I guess I will have to wait ...thanks for the advice ! ^_^ :smile:
what stuff? how did he hurt you? sorry to hear that :frown:

Basically he didn't like me, but he liked the attention. Therefore he did things with another girl (my 'friend') to make me jealous and played mind games and it really hurt. He didn't want me, but didn't want me to like anyone else.
Basically he didn't like me, but he liked the attention. Therefore he did things with another girl (my 'friend':wink: to make me jealous and played mind games and it really hurt. He didn't want me, but didn't want me to like anyone else.

what a jerk!! hun u deserve better than him x and one day someone would pop into ur life and make u forget the fact he was even alive x^_^
what a jerk!! hun u deserve better than him x and one day someone would pop into ur life and make u forget the fact he was even alive x^_^

Thank you! Yes he was an idiot I only wish I would have seen it sooner. I fell for a fantasy and the person I believed he was. But on the plus side I've learned a lot from the experience.

Best of luck, you can definitely do it. I was so scared it was one of the scariest things I've ever done but I'm glad I did if only for the fact that it showed me how brave I can be :smile:
Thank you! Yes he was an idiot I only wish I would have seen it sooner. I fell for a fantasy and the person I believed he was. But on the plus side I've learned a lot from the experience.

Best of luck, you can definitely do it. I was so scared it was one of the scariest things I've ever done but I'm glad I did if only for the fact that it showed me how brave I can be :smile:

awww thank you xx oh gosh i'm scared..but i've got a lot to lose if i don't tell him so yh ...ur ma role model...brave girl like u motivates me and deserves my respect :smile:
^_^
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Kewwweeel story. Swear you made a thread asking someone to Netflix and chill.... Da faqqq

we aint together, and he isnt my type, he is too fake for me
Original post by kickboxer 98
we aint together, and he isnt my type, he is too fake for me

What shall I do about it?
Reply 31
I always tell people to their face
Original post by Lambert87
What does slid into DM's mean??

Am I getting old?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Blondie987
Haha, don't worry I only found out the other day, it's direct messages, so basically subtly private message someone

well DM's is usually referring to twitter (or insta DMs) - (cause that's where slide into the DMs originated), not just any private messaging system.

Spoiler

Well, it depends upon my feelings on him. I don't like "what ifs" so maybe I'll tell him too.
What shall I do about it?

do about what
do about what

Really?
Really?

what you talking about?
what you talking about?

Nothing.