The Student Room Group

PwC Insight Week 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nc_x
Yeah I think it's around 20 people for the London office so 10 students each week

what do you think the acceptance rate is?
Reply 301
I'd say low! Around 10-30% , it'd be higher for London but lower for regional areas. A family member of mine did this programme in 2014 in the bham office and there was only about 6 of them
Anyone got an email saying they havnt got through?
Reply 303
Original post by Tiara_teen
Anyone got an email saying they havnt got through?

I got an email saying I had got through weeks ago
Original post by jamestg
I got an email saying I had got through weeks ago

Reply 305
Original post by alphamale69

Pretty low.

Around 10%?
Reply 306
Has anyone not heard? It just says submitted on my application for London, neither accepted or rejected. I rang PWC and she said people were getting offers at different times and wait until Monday to ring again. Still panicking :s-smilie:
Has anyone got that email about an open evening?
Reply 308
Has anyone got that email about an open evening?

Only people in your area will do! The open evenings are regional and I went to one in February.
Original post by jamestg
Only people in your area will do! The open evenings are regional and I went to one in February.

ah ok, are they important?
Reply 310
ah ok, are they important?

Depends on if you have unanswered questions about PwC in general and what is on offer to you after sixth form and university.

If you don't want a career at PwC there's no point going, but if you do I would go because you can talk to current employees and get their advice!
W
Original post by jamestg
Depends on if you have unanswered questions about PwC in general and what is on offer to you after sixth form and university.

If you don't want a career at PwC there's no point going, but if you do I would go because you can talk to current employees and get their advice!

Has there been an open evening for london?
Reply 312
Original post by sanchit117
W

Has there been an open evening for london?

I presume so :smile: however keep an eye out on the website and your inbox!
Reply 313
Has anyone received any offers from the Manchester office?
Reply 314
Original post by SP98
Has anyone received any offers from the Manchester office?

No, I haven't heard back at all yet :s-smilie: have you? I'm considering emailing just to ask when i'm likely to hear back (although Im not sure if there's much point)
Reply 315
Original post by lluvia
No, I haven't heard back at all yet :s-smilie: have you? I'm considering emailing just to ask when i'm likely to hear back (although Im not sure if there's much point)

No, I have also not heard back yet. I remember the interviewer telling me to ring them if they had not replied by Friday 8th April so I will wait until Friday and then email them.
Reply 316
Original post by SP98
No, I have also not heard back yet. I remember the interviewer telling me to ring them if they had not replied by Friday 8th April so I will wait until Friday and then email them.

Okay, I'll do that too. I forgot to ask my interviewer when exactly i would hear back, they just said 'we'll be in touch shortly'. Good luck :smile:
Hi Guys,

I was on the Business Insight week last year at the London Bridge office. If anyone has any questions even if you are not at a London office please do not hesitate to ask or pm me as I had a blast last year and im sure a few of you may be curious about certain things.

Ask away,

Khalid
I got accepted into PwC Insight Week at Uxbridge for 22nd August.

If ANYONE is signed up for the same office and date then add me on skype: n3rdratty, so we can talk etc. Or you can PM me here.
Reply 319
Hey guys,

Has anyone heard back from the PwC London main office? I'm still waiting for the email. Fingers crossed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending