The Student Room Group

What did you get in GCSE's?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ImagineCats
Are you OCR A for biology and chemistry?

Nope. I'm doing AQA for both :smile:
4A*s 3As 3Bs

That would definitely get me in the school that I want to! In each individual subject what did you get?
5a*, 4a, 1b
Original post by Dinasaurus

I did a short course in GCSE Citizenship ahaha

So just a 0.5 C not Cs :wink:
I am in year 11 but last year(10) we had to do Core Science and i got A* overall as i got A*A*A in p123 c123 and A in b123 and also English Lit i was 2 marks away from full marks.. Hoping i can get all A*s this year too :smile: Just revise a lot and for maths try exam papers and you will be just fine
Original post by ScienceFantatic

I'm not sure the plural system was created for fractional amounts.
Original post by zXcodeXz
That would definitely get me in the school that I want to! In each individual subject what did you get?

Lit- A*
Lang-A
Maths-B
Science-B
add science- B
ICT- A
RE- A
German-A*
French-A*
Geography-A* (100%)
Original post by JRKinder
5a*, 4a, 1b

Amazing, what did you get individually?
Lit- A*
Lang-A
Maths-B
Science-B
add science- B
ICT- A
RE- A
German-A*
French-A*
Geography-A* (100%)

Wow amazing well done!! :smile:
Not top grades at all

5A 3B 2C D if I recall correctly. For reasons I've explained in the forum. Regrettably, I did even more poorly in PE than I expected despite getting an A* in the written exam because I wasn't able to do the coursework for medical reasons.
Original post by ShahbazKHAN
I am in year 11 but last year(10) we had to do Core Science and i got A* overall as i got A*A*A in p123 c123 and A in b123 and also English Lit i was 2 marks away from full marks.. Hoping i can get all A*s this year too :smile: Just revise a lot and for maths try exam papers and you will be just fine

Ok thank you, and well done!
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Not top grades at all

5A 3B 2C D if I recall correctly. For reasons I've explained in the forum. Regrettably, I did even more poorly in PE than I expected despite getting an A* in the written exam because I wasn't able to do the coursework for medical reasons.

Oh that's kinda suck. You still got A's though
Wow amazing well done!! :smile:

Thank you! Good luck with yours- the work you put in really does come out :smile:
Original post by ScienceFantatic

It's the plural.
Amazing, what did you get individually?

A*s in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geography
A's in English Lit (1 UMS off an A*), English Language, ICT, RE
B in Graphics

I'm really regretting not taking a language tbh, depending on what results I get in August I may take a gap year so I could always do French/German for fun lol
Thank you! Good luck with yours- the work you put in really does come out :smile:

Ok and thank you

A*s in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geography
A's in English Lit (1 UMS off an A*), English Language, ICT, RE
B in Graphics

I'm really regretting not taking a language tbh, depending on what results I get in August I may take a gap year so I could always do French/German for fun lol

Wow, how did you revise for maths?
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
It's the plural.

My mistake then. I thought since it was just the one half GCSE it'd just be 0.5 C.
(edited 8 years ago)
Wow, how did you revise for maths?
I read through the last three pages of my revision guide the night before :colondollar:

But in class we did a lot of past papers, including a small amount of AS level work so I could already do most of the GCSE stuff without too much effort, but the key to maths is just past papers tbh
I read through the last three pages of my revision guide the night before :colondollar:

But in class we did a lot of past papers, including a small amount of AS level work so I could already do most of the GCSE stuff without too much effort, but the key to maths is just past papers tbh

Oh ok i struggle with general questions and I want an A

Quick Reply

Latest