Original post by Amellia123
Hey :biggrin: what music do you like?

:surprise:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
TY :hat2:

Ahh nice choices only heard of Y&Y
My fav atm is Lukas Graham 7 Years :love:

Nice :smile:

I like that song, at first it grated on me but I really like it. I didn't realise they were a band until I looked them up.
Ooo my sister really likes Years & Years :biggrin: I quite like older music... like 60s/70s/80s.... I love Duran Duran :tongue:

Nooooo Amellia i thought we had something :frown:
Listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUdfQJZWKN8

I listen to japanese music only
Original post by stefano865
:surprise:

Haha yes? :tongue: what music do you like Stef? :wink:

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Nooooo Amellia i thought we had something :frown:
Listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUdfQJZWKN8

I listen to japanese music only

Oh oops... sorry I'm an 80s girl at heart :tongue: Is that Night Core :colonhash:
Ooo my sister really likes Years & Years :biggrin: I quite like older music... like 60s/70s/80s.... I love Duran Duran :tongue:

Finally they are starting to gain recognition and OMG I thought your avatar was 1D, I am so sorry. Duran Duran are good, because of the Goldbergs I like 80s music now. :biggrin:

You know me :wink:
Do you have kik btw? I never asked you

Kik is from 2012. I might get it back for you though :wink:

Original post by homeland.lsw
Not bad...listening to old mainstream music and doing FM practice questions :h:

You sound smart, I haven't even revised today. TSR kept me distracted lol. And aww do you like indie music?

Original post by Indeterminate
I see :biggrin:

Pretty good, thanks :h:

Oooh that sounds good, a busy day then?
Damn girl you're catching up real quick! :O Hodor is scared now ;_;
Original post by Rhythmical
Aww I'm always up for a chat. How are you :biggrin:

That is rather desperate...

I can sing, play the guitar/ukulele/drums/keyboard and all sorts so yeah I am!

Aww she beat you too it ^-^

Cool!

I haven't played an instrument in a couple of years but can play piano and bass mainly, and a bit of guitar and drums, though I feel like I've lost the skill due to lack of practice
You sound smart, I haven't even revised today. TSR kept me distracted lol. And aww do you like indie music?

I'm too lazy to find indie music...I like remixes I guess.
Original post by leavingthecity
Cool!

I haven't played an instrument in a couple of years but can play piano and bass mainly, and a bit of guitar and drums, though I feel like I've lost the skill due to lack of practice

It takes a bit of time. For me I just picked up an instrument when I was young and practiced till I improved. I'm not a professional but I am in tune haha! What sort of music do you listen to?

Oh oops... sorry I'm an 80s girl at heart :tongue: Is that Night Core :colonhash:

No rofl do you want my favourite night core though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8
its really good please listen to it :frown:
Finally they are starting to gain recognition and OMG I thought your avatar was 1D, I am so sorry. Duran Duran are good, because of the Goldbergs I like 80s music now. :biggrin:

Haha yeah they are :biggrin: Their songs are rather catchy(even if they aren't my favourite). And omg really? Haha theyre D2 :tongue: Wayyyyyy cooler than 1D :lol: As in the TV series? Haha cool :biggrin:

You should to check out my good looks :smile:
I'd post my picture on here but too many people at school are on to me and will realise its me ;-;
No rofl do you want my favourite night core though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8
its really good please listen to it :frown:

Haha :lol: Okay I listened to he first 20 seconds :tongue:
Original post by homeland.lsw
I'm too lazy to find indie music...I like remixes I guess.

Indie music is definitely one to please your ears with (if that was worded right?) I see you like Eurovision and I do too btw :biggrin:
Haha :lol: Okay I listened to he first 20 seconds :tongue:

:getmecoat:

Yes, absolutely :redface: You psychic or something? :lol:
:getmecoat:

Sorry :cry2:....
Haha yeah they are :biggrin: Their songs are rather catchy(even if they aren't my favourite). And omg really? Haha theyre D2 :tongue: Wayyyyyy cooler than 1D :lol: As in the TV series? Haha cool :biggrin:

Yeah it is a good series but I'm into the Big Bang Theory more and I am so sorry, I need to wear my glasses more lol :biggrin:

You should to check out my good looks :smile:
I'd post my picture on here but too many people at school are on to me and will realise its me ;-;

Calm down, you aren't that good looking :P. I'm joking! People from your school use TSR? I don't think anyone I know uses it, otherwise I would leave.

Huge variety actually. :biggrin:

But these are my favs :wink:

Of Monsters and Men :excited:
Bombay Bicycle Club
Friendly Fires
Echosmith
Haim
Foals
Foster the People
Years and Years

Spoiler

Indie music is definitely one to please your ears with (if that was worded right?) I see you like Eurovision and I do too btw :biggrin:

I only like Eurovision because this year, my home country has a chance to win!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest