The Student Room Group

Let's have a chit chat :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Yeah, it's helped me through a few rough patches

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw I echo that. I find rap music just lets thoughts out of your mind and speaks sense.
Original post by kkboyk
At school at D&T department, there was a box full of them so I started popping it without realising its supposed to be for a project. hat's worse about that is that I spent hours just popping it :colondollar:

You should have owned up but I do understand why you did it. Once you pop, you can't stop lol. Did you pop them all lol?
Original post by Amellia123
Haha oops sorry :tongue: at least the whole SD and spearman's rank isn't too bad!

Ahh I see - God that is difficult!! :eek:

If you say so

Yeahhhh

Original post by Rhythmical
Aw I echo that. I find rap music just lets thoughts out of your mind and speaks sense.

Yup, but it's a curse at the same time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
If you say so

Yeahhhh

Yup, but it's a curse at the same time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know but I feel like it shares my pain but I prefer old skool rap. Sometimes its too commerical these days, rap that is.
Yeah I know but I feel like it shares my pain but I prefer old skool rap. Sometimes its too commerical these days, rap that is.

True, my problem is it's getting to the point where I need medication to get to sleep, otherwise I'm up till stupid o'clock writing:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should have owned up but I do understand why you did it. Once you pop, you can't stop lol. Did you pop them all lol?

There were lots of boxes, so it was okay. Yes I popped them all. I stayed after school to use Photoshop and pop them all at the same time.

Fantastic. Ancora is one of my favourites but that's the first time I've heard the second one. I like it.

What do you do when you're not listening to great composers old bean?
Original post by kkboyk
There were lots of boxes, so it was okay. Yes I popped them all. I stayed after school to use Photoshop and pop them all at the same time.

That sounds so cool and I am sorry for judging you. I'll buy some bubblewrap to make it up to you. Did the school send a bill to your house?

Original post by Andy98
True, my problem is it's getting to the point where I need medication to get to sleep, otherwise I'm up till stupid o'clock writing:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know although I don't take anything to make me fall asleep, I just go to sleep at 1/2am. Does anything help you go to sleep at 10pm? I can't remember when I went to sleep then lol!
Original post by leavingthecity
Are your siblings any good?

Can you sing? I can play instruments but my singing sounds like a fire in a pet shop.

Oh yeah they are daaaamn good .. They learned by themselves, and my sister has the perfect ear - I am a shame for being normal lol -

You made my day :' ) I can't sing as well !
What instruments can you play :biggrin: ? :jive:
Yeah I know although I don't take anything to make me fall asleep, I just go to sleep at 1/2am. Does anything help you go to sleep at 10pm? I can't remember when I went to sleep then lol!

The prescribed stuff gets me off between 11 and 12 but it didn't help that I had voices before the rap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha. :tongue:. Did you see that article where these girls made a fake Tinder account of Olly and he tweeted about it and Attitude magazine reported it. it is so funny!

No I didn't. Will have to look it up. :tongue:

Desire probably is my favourite actually. :u:

What about you?
Original post by Andy98
The prescribed stuff gets me off between 11 and 12 but it didn't help that I had voices before the rap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need to get me some of that stuff. It never used to be this bad until I started dreaming about my future and I blame TSR as I can't sleep without having the last word.
That sounds so cool and I am sorry for judging you. I'll buy some bubblewrap to make it up to you. Did the school send a bill to your house?

Haha no, they were all waste to throw away anyway (but students use it for their project and stuff, so there's a large quantity). Plus no-one knew I did it, since I was by myself until the building got locked.
Original post by stefano865
No I didn't. Will have to look it up. :tongue:

Desire probably is my favourite actually. :u:

What about you?

It is so funny you need to. And I love Worship and maybe Ties? They are all so good equally. Tove Lo ruined Desire, she sounds like she is recording in Smule.

Haha yeah you got me. Sorry I didn't use the direct approach

:rofl: not this, anything but this
Original post by kkboyk
Haha no, they were all waste to throw away anyway (but students use it for their project and stuff, so there's a large quantity). Plus no-one knew I did it, since I was by myself until the building got locked.

Who would throw away bubblewrap and define it as waste?! :frown: and I am surprised you weren't locked in, how did you get out?
I need to get me some of that stuff. It never used to be this bad until I started dreaming about my future and I blame TSR as I can't sleep without having the last word.

Ahhhh, my problem is having nightmares about my past

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wewuz Hebrews
:rofl: not this, anything but this

I had to. The dude ran away anyways, his thread died. Just like his approach.
Original post by Andy98
Ahhhh, my problem is having nightmares about my past

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never get nightmares nor dreams. Eminem has got you thinking of the past.
Who would throw away bubblewrap and define it as waste?! :frown: and I am surprised you weren't locked in, how did you get out?

The main doors connecting each seperate hallways and building are left open, so I can easily get out. If they are closed, there are big green buttons on the wall I can press to unlock it.

If everything fails then I could always break through :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest