The Student Room Group

Let's have a chit chat :D

Scroll to see replies

What are you up to in life? School, college etc...?
Original post by Rhythmical
I never get nightmares nor dreams. Eminem has got you thinking of the past.

Probably, but it makes it more bearable when I'm awake; it's kind of a catch 22 I'm stuck in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Supersaps
Fantastic. Ancora is one of my favourites but that's the first time I've heard the second one. I like it.

What do you do when you're not listening to great composers old bean?

I'm listening to other stuff. :wink:

My Spotify is packed. :biggrin:

What other stuff do you like?

I sense you might be an Oasis fan.

Am I right? :tongue:
Original post by kkboyk
The main doors connecting each seperate hallways and building are left open, so I can easily get out. If they are closed, there are big green buttons on the wall I can press to unlock it.

If everything fails then I could always break through :colondollar:

We don't want you getting arrested. Your school doesn't seem secure if the main doors are open, I feel for you. I am surprised no bubblewrap has been stolen.
Original post by stefano865

I sense you might be an Oasis fan.

Am I right? :tongue:

fcuk no! I love a good sing along though, mate.
It is so funny you need to. And I love Worship and maybe Ties? They are all so good equally. Tove Lo ruined Desire, she sounds like she is recording in Smule.

Do you know Wolf Gang?

This song reminds me of Years and Years. :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9p39PCbDE
Original post by Roxy1331
What are you up to in life? School, college etc...?

School, sixth form to be precise. You?

Original post by Andy98
Probably, but it makes it more bearable when I'm awake; it's kind of a catch 22 I'm stuck in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw that is true. I get scared if I have a nightmare, sometimes they freak you and there is nothing you can do. I try to listen to music before I sleep to clear my mind.
Aw that is true. I get scared if I have a nightmare, sometimes they freak you and there is nothing you can do. I try to listen to music before I sleep to clear my mind.

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you know Wolf Gang?

This song reminds me of Years and Years. :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9p39PCbDE

Not personally no :biggrin: and the song is not Years and Years style at all, you tricked me :frown:
School, sixth form to be precise. You?

Cool. Same here A2. How is it?
Not personally no :biggrin: and the song is not Years and Years style at all, you tricked me :frown:

Ok fine. :tongue:

Did you like it though?

Although I hear leaving headphones in your ears when you sleep isn't good at all.
Original post by Supersaps
fcuk no! I love a good sing along though, mate.

haha :tongue:
Although I hear leaving headphones in your ears when you sleep isn't good at all.

Probably not good, no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roxy1331
Cool. Same here A2. How is it?

I am in AS as I fell behind a year but it is going ok but sometimes I do find it tricky and going to university is so scary. What about you?

Ok fine. :tongue:

Did you like it though?

It is ok but it seems a bit boring. Is it your band by any chance?
I am in AS as I fell behind a year but it is going ok but sometimes I do find it tricky and going to university is so scary. What about you?

It is ok but it seems a bit boring. Is it your band by any chance?

Fair.

haha might be. :tongue:
Fair.

haha might be. :tongue:

Oh my god it is. I thought they were the band Wolf Alice at first. You will make it big one day.:tongue:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Oh yeah they are daaaamn good .. They learned by themselves, and my sister has the perfect ear - I am a shame for being normal lol -

You made my day :' ) I can't sing as well !
What instruments can you play :biggrin: ? :jive:

I've got a feeling you would be good too if you give it a go...

I used to play bass and piano mainly but I sold both!

Can I ask if you've been to Citi Pharma? Bit off topic but it's my favourite place in the world.
Original post by leavingthecity
I've got a feeling you would be good too if you give it a go...

I used to play bass and piano mainly but I sold both!

Can I ask if you've been to Citi Pharma? Bit off topic but it's my favourite place in the world.

Maybe I should try someday :innocent:

Cool !! And too bad :/

I am sorry to disappoint I don't know what citi pharma is :lol:
We don't want you getting arrested. Your school doesn't seem secure if the main doors are open, I feel for you. I am surprised no bubblewrap has been stolen.

Oh no I didnt mean hose main doors to get inside the school premises (you would have to go throw the main reception). But the main doors inside the buildings, which connects each separate departments (if I have a picture I will post it).

Haha I dont think any of us would go to such length. The only crazy thing I've done is show up at school at 6am and stayed till 9pm :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest