The Student Room Group

Question for the guys. If you woke up as a woman.

Ok I know people like posting one line jokes etc to try and make people laugh but try and answer as honestly as you can.

Say you suddenly woke up as a female and was told that you would live the rest of your life like this. How happy/dissapointed would you be about it?
How would you choose to dress?
What would you choose to be like ie a tomboy or would you try to be feminine?
What plan would you give yourself in life? Would you rush to have kids and stay at home, be a career woman, what career would you go for?
Do you think you would try to change your personality in any way?
Would your perspective on life change ie would you feel you were on a time limit/dread getting older or would you feel the same?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Back in the day I would say that I will masturbate and have sex with my vagina.
But now I would be different.
I would use my femininity to bribe people and potentially marry a millionare/billionare
I'd probably be exactly the same as I am now, but with tits.
Then again you couldn't really say for definite because things like biological urges might kick in.
Reply 3
Original post by Zargabaath
I'd probably be exactly the same as I am now, but with tits.
Then again you couldn't really say for definite because things like biological urges might kick in.

I guess so but i always feel i have a choice whether to feel feminine or tomboyish i dont have many urges.
Original post by indigofox
Ok I know people like posting one line jokes etc to try and make people laugh but try and answer as honestly as you can.

Say you suddenly woke up as a female and was told that you would live the rest of your life like this. How happy/dissapointed would you be about it?
What plan would you give yourself in life? Would you rush to have kids and stay at home, be a career woman, what career would you go for?

Oh my, such a wide variety of things I can do now I am a woman, that I couldn't do as a man...

Probably do the exact same as I do now. Eat food, wash, wear black, sleep in black and help people. Career path wouldn't change.
I'd probably end up quite feminine in terms of dressing up ect, but I think my hobbies and interests would remain the same. Still probably peruse the same career as now, probably be easier if anything because of quotas. Don't know about kids, the idea doesn't sound particularly appealing to me. I'd definitely be a lesbian, that seems like the ideal relationship tbh.
I'd hope my personality wouldn't change.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I'd probably end up quite feminine in terms of dressing up ect, but I think my hobbies and interests would remain the same. Still probably peruse the same career as now, probably be easier if anything because of quotas. Don't know about kids, the idea doesn't sound particularly appealing to me. I'd definitely be a lesbian, that seems like the ideal relationship tbh.
I'd hope my personality wouldn't change.

Ok cool!
i would do the splits. that has always been my secret ambition.
Reply 8
I would wake up, curse the loss of my facial hair, carry on life as normal and do my best to remember to go into the correct gendered bathroom in public
reminds me of a short story once read...
Original post by C-rated
I would wake up, curse the loss of my facial hair, carry on life as normal and do my best to remember to go into the correct gendered bathroom in public

What if you woke up as a bearded woman 0-0?
Reply 11
Original post by MaskedOne00
What if you woke up as a bearded woman 0-0?

Then I would be delighted :awesome:
Original post by C-rated
Then I would be delighted :awesome:

Rofl! :beard:
I'd be a very hot woman. :biggrin:

A feminine tomboy.

Probably have kids.

Be terrified of ageing.

:wink:
I'd weep.
Original post by indigofox

Would your perspective on life change ie would you feel you were on a time limit/dread getting older or would you feel the same?

So my mind in a woman's body?

Guess I'd have to be a lesbian then.

:wink:
Well i'm straight so would i be into women when i become a woman? If so then i would have an intense session of lesbian lovemaking. Call me immature idc.
Original post by the bear
i would do the splits. that has always been my secret ambition.

I'm training but it's taking time ffs.

Idk why, but this is something I really want to achieve.
Original post by Youngmetro
Well i'm straight so would i be into women when i become a woman? If so then i would have an intense session of lesbian lovemaking. Call me immature idc.

immature
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I'm training but it's taking time ffs.

Idk why, but this is something I really want to achieve.

i...i thought that it was something ladies just did :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest