The Student Room Group

Do you support financial abortion?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by delraymisfits
I believe that as our world gets ever more populated that males should be able to take out a financial abortion, as often they get no say in the proceedings. This would help to prevent females using children as weapons and as a source of funds.

What makes me laugh is that child support is based on the fathers earnings, since when did it cost more too bring up a child with a well off father? Or does the mother want too indulge in luxuries of her own?

To me financial abortions offer the only fair way of making sure that both parties are happy with the arrangements.

Only if he also agreed to play no role in the child's life and have absolutely no contact at all ever.
Original post by delraymisfits
Oooooh did I hit a nerve?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You and the other 2/3rds of the forum that want to be children forever. Actions with no consequences and then having mummy taxpayer pay for you when you mess up.

Act the man when getting her into bed, only to run away when you realise that 2 minutes in heaven isn't the only consequence of getting your end away.

Wanna play the man? You sure as hell better be one when it isn't all orgasms and daisies.

SS
Reply 22
Original post by silverbolt
Its called taking responsibility for your actions.

Your partook in the act of getting her pregnant, now be a man and pay the consequences

So do you think we should ban abortions?
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Only if he also agreed to play no role in the child's life and have absolutely no contact at all ever.

Where do I sign?
Reply 24
Original post by Supersaps
You and the other 2/3rds of the forum that want to be children forever. Actions with no consequences and then having mummy taxpayer pay for you when you mess up.

Act the man when getting her into bed, only to run away when you realise that 2 minutes in heaven isn't the only consequence of getting your end away.

Wanna play the man? You sure as hell better be one when it isn't all orgasms and daisies.

SS

Original post by joecphillips

not at all.
Reply 26
not at all.

But what about taking responsibility for your actions, are women exempt from this because they are women?
But what about taking responsibility for your actions, are women exempt from this because they are women?

They are taking responsibilty. They are raising a damn child. For the rest of their lives.
Reply 28
They are taking responsibilty. They are raising a damn child. For the rest of their lives.

I'm talking about women who have abortions.

That is why I asked about if you were for or against abortion.
I really want to set up a consultancy advising men on how to appear like they've fallen off the face of the earth to their unwanted baby mommas

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm talking about women who have abortions.

That is why I asked about if you were for or against abortion.

ah right gotcha.

Well if they have an abortion there is no need to pay anything. That is their choice.
Its called taking responsibility for your actions.

Your partook in the act of getting her pregnant, now be a man and pay the consequences

Actually you're wrong.

When a pregnancy is unwanted what it usually means is that the couple took measures to try to ensure that the woman didn't get pregnant, but no contraception works with 100% effectiveness, and unfortunately she did become pregnant.

In that case there is no way it's fair in any universe that the man be made to pay for the kid if the woman decides to keep it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes absolutely.

People always try to say "Well if you don't want to have to pay, don't have sex in the first place", but you could make precisely the same point about abortion.
Reply 33
ah right gotcha.

Well if they have an abortion there is no need to pay anything. That is their choice.

But they aren't taking responsibility for a mistake they have made and they get to make a choice, however men don't get that choice and you think they should just take responsibility.

It doesn't sound very fair in a time when everyone wants equality.

Quick Reply

Latest