The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

2016 nursing applicants (any branch)

I applied for child and was told at interview we would hear by today if we were successful or not, as were lots of people who went for adult.
So far there seems to be a huge amount of people waiting impatiently for news, offers seem to be coming through in dribs and drabs and it's getting very frustrating.

Has anyone heard of anyone receiving rejections yet? Has anyone phoned or emailed recently for info on their application? And if so did they give you any info or just fob you off with having to wait longer?
Reply 1
Original post by Ionasmummy
I applied for child and was told at interview we would hear by today if we were successful or not, as were lots of people who went for adult.
So far there seems to be a huge amount of people waiting impatiently for news, offers seem to be coming through in dribs and drabs and it's getting very frustrating.

Has anyone heard of anyone receiving rejections yet? Has anyone phoned or emailed recently for info on their application? And if so did they give you any info or just fob you off with having to wait longer?

I got told today "you will hear back last week of March, first week of April." I cant wait any longer :frown:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Oh then next week it'll be put back again no doubt.
When was your interview? I bet they've been swamped with emails and phone calls today 😂
Reply 3
Original post by Ionasmummy
Oh then next week it'll be put back again no doubt.
When was your interview? I bet they've been swamped with emails and phone calls today 😂

mine was on the 18th of march so i havent had to wait long but i can't wait any longer!!! when was urs?
I had my interview on the 29th of February and still waiting. I was told it was going to be today also but I'm hoping no news is good news.
Reply 5
Mine was 29th Feb too.
Hey, I had my interview for adult nursing at the Fife campus early February and I have received my offer as have a lot of people who applied to study at the Fife campus.
this was on Wednesday.

It is maybe just a hunch but they could be sorting it out in groups.. so fife campus people get theirs and then they move on main campus and different fields.
so far i have not heard of people getting rejections but then again I'm sure they wouldn't want to discuss it if they did.
Be sure to check UCAS track because i got my offer on there and was never sent an email from the university or UCAS

good luck
Reply 7
Still waiting for a interview date for tayside campus for adult nursing :frown: so frustrating
Original post by skippy21
Still waiting for a interview date for tayside campus for adult nursing :frown: so frustrating

Have you contacted them about it because they started handing offers out last week after conduction interviews since late Jan early Feb?
Reply 9
have contacted them about 2 weeks ago but they said they are behind with interviews. However as you said people are starting to get offers right now which is causing concern for me. Im Hoping someone will have information on adult nursing (Tayside)
Original post by ChloeBarnes30
Have you contacted them about it because they started handing offers out last week after conduction interviews since late Jan early Feb?
have contacted them about 2 weeks ago but they said they are behind with interviews. However as you said people are starting to get offers right now which is causing concern for me. Im Hoping someone will have information on adult nursing (Tayside)

I know a few people with offers for the Fife campus including myself, fingeres crossed for you
Original post by ChloeBarnes30
I know a few people with offers for the Fife campus including myself, fingeres crossed for you

Thanks, hopefully they are just super slow with tayside because I havent really see or heard of anything from tayside, it just seems to be fife
I was just in for my interview yesterday for adult nursing and was told offers will be going out in about 1-2 weeks as theres only one more interview for adult which i believe is on the 14th april
Was that for Tayside?
Was that for Tayside?

That was Tayside yeah, the main campus in Dundee
Its not looking good for me then lol. Dundee is the only place I haven't got a interview for
Its not looking good for me then lol. Dundee is the only place I haven't got a interview for

Youre not out of the running yet! :-) Things keep changing this year with the process and interviews so dont get yourself down. If the 14th is indeed the last date they may still get in touch! Ive heard of people only getting 2 days notice before their interview :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending