The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No degree
Original post by kieran12321LFC
No degree

BTEC in prostitution.
Gender studies.
Inb4 Stem supremacists flood this thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RugbyFighter
BTEC in prostitution.

Nah, don't want a slag, I just want a loyal, innocent little simpleton
Biology - those women in lab coats denature my enzymes. :fan: :fan:

(They tend to be really pretty, anyway).
90. 90 as a degree or angle doesn't **** about, nothing sexier than someone who knows what they want. 180 degrees, WTF is that? Not even a proper angle. Same with 0, scared to commit or stand out. 90 degrees, though, just says "Yeah, I'm an angle, what of it? I'm the RIGHT angle!". Confidence is sexy.
Medicine. Aeronautical Engineering. Architecture.
Hit a slag really hard on the head.... sorted.

:laugh:, Me mate was taking the piss when i was having me tea around his house with him his sister (Innocent simpleton) saying that cause I'm poor i have to eat my tea on the floor and she was like "REALLY???"
Original post by chemting
Inb4 Stem supremacists flood this thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:
I studying Accounting which people seem to think is really boring, which generally it is. But what do you think is the 'sexiest' degree.....

They say accountants are so bored at work that they become freaks in the bed.... I guess that makes accountancy!
Degrees can't be inherently 'sexy'

/thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Chemistry/Biology/Medicine/Dentistry/Law

Perfectly compliments my background. When we have kids they'll be experts in everything.
Original post by WoodyMKC
90. 90 as a degree or angle doesn't **** about, nothing sexier than someone who knows what they want. 180 degrees, WTF is that? Not even a proper angle. Same with 0, scared to commit or stand out. 90 degrees, though, just says "Yeah, I'm an angle, what of it? I'm the RIGHT angle!". Confidence is sexy.

Surely less then 90 degrees, because then it's a cute angle.
Original post by Princepieman
Degrees can't be inherently 'sexy'

/thread

No, but they can have sexy connotations which is obviously what the OP meant.
Original post by AccountingBabe
They say accountants are so bored at work that they become freaks in the bed.... I guess that makes accountancy!

I can confirm this to be true. Anyone looking for a good shag just find an accountant !
Original post by TheBBQ
Chemistry/Biology/Medicine/Dentistry/Law

Perfectly compliments my background. When we have kids they'll be experts in everything.

Medicine is bae. Lawyers.. too argumentative. There can only be one winner and that's me :smile:)))))
Original post by jenigma
Medicine is bae

I disagree... In my head ****ing a doctor id be wondering if he had blood on him from an AIDS victim and well... Mood ruined.
Architecture.

If you got in to do architexture, it means you can draw and I find talent really sexy.

Latest

Trending

Trending