The Student Room Group

saggy/overly big breasts dont know what to do help!

I've dealt with this for a long time and I feel like an alien because I don't know anyone also that has saggy breast. I really don't know what to do.

Can somebody help.

I feel :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: as it is anway cuz of my weight how short I am. I'm losing weight, I've lost a lot but it made little impact on my breasts. I just hate, hate,hate looking like this. I found websites saying drink loads of green tea and other herbs like ginger (and some potentially dangerous ones like neem)

Does anyone have any tips
Are you trying to make them smaller or to reduce the sag? Unfortunately, when they are bigger they do tend to sag a bit more than small ones but that is natural
Reply 2
Big breasts are good, boys love them. I don't see why you should be ashamed of them
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I feel :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: as it is anway cuz of my weight how short I am.

I can't take anything seriously now that words are censored with dolphins.
Reply 4
Original post by Mannnnnn
Big breasts are good, boys love them. I don't see why you should be ashamed of them

yeah but men love the "perfect" ones, the ones that are big and perky. never heard of a man liking saggy boobs. in fact, id say most men would probably pick small perky ones over big saggy ones. but perky big ones are best, and they exist. a lot.

if it makes you feel better, google "breast lift surgery"
Original post by pri33
never heard of a man liking saggy boobs. in fact, id say most men would probably pick small perky ones over big saggy ones.

There is no one size or shape of anything desired by men. Some like big, some like small, most don't care given someone eager to be sexual with them...

Breast reduction surgery is the other option, but it's talk to your GP time about it.
Original post by pri33
yeah but men love the "perfect" ones, the ones that are big and perky. never heard of a man liking saggy boobs. in fact, id say most men would probably pick small perky ones over big saggy ones. but perky big ones are best, and they exist. a lot.

if it makes you feel better, google "breast lift surgery"

Generally "big perky" ones are fake. The media makes us think thats normal and its not.

Gravity is normal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Listen, sweetie. I'd just like to point out that I'm a bi female and have 36 D breasts that sag a little. This isn't to brag, but I've had sex with a lot of men and women, I'm not sure about anyone else but whether a woman has ultra saggy boobs or ultra perky ones doesn't matter to me. What matters is her confidence. I love a girl who loves herself and is comfortable with her own skin - what you're worrying about is honestly trivial. Most men are kinda low maintenance, there is no specific shape or size that they prefer, they're usually just happy to have got you in bed. Plus, there are plenty of men and women who prefer saggy breasts over perky ones, it's just like men/women who prefer BBW (Big Beautiful Women) - everyone is different sweetie, we all like different things. Surgery is only a temporary fix, because I think you'd have to get them redone every 5/10 years when they start to sag again due to age/gravity and it can be extremely dangerous. Be confident in your own skin, there are plenty of us who'd have sex with you. But, regarding the perkiness, you could try hitting the gym and doing specific chest excersises, that's helping for me!
I totally understand how you feel and I often get insecure about mine too and often wish I had my friends as hers are much nicer in my opinion, I'm a 32/30GG so you know...but my boyfriend loves them and I just stick to things and positions that make me feel confident. Breasts come in all shapes and sizes and you will find someone who loves them and makes you feel confident having them (though it should come from within yourself not others).
I can tell you this much coming from a man… I prefer big SAGGY breasts. Not the perky “perfect” ones. I like them saggy and big. It’s just my preference. Its up to you to love yourself. Youre a natural human being. I can only say to try to be proud of what you have, because believe me, some of us men LOVE saggy breasts and all that comes with them. Dont worry.

Quick Reply

Latest