The Student Room Group

Your favourite anime series?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
I have too many mocks/exams to revise for :'( I don;t remember talking to you much on the group chat tbh.

lol i don't really speak much xD
*obligatory TSR Anime Society plug* :flute:

I have a Top 50 anime list, linked if anyone's interested, but for the sake of the thread my Top 5 is as follows:

1 - Baccano!
2 - Now and Then, Here and There
3 - Durarara!!
4 - Nichijou TV
5 - Steins;Gate
Original post by AngryJellyfish
*obligatory TSR Anime Society plug* :flute:

I have a Top 50 anime list, linked if anyone's interested, but for the sake of the thread my Top 5 is as follows:

1 - Baccano!
2 - Now and Then, Here and There
3 - Durarara!!
4 - Nichijou TV
5 - Steins;Gate

Did this list has not change in the meantime? how old is this one? over two years by any chance? no new anime in Top 50 since that time?
Original post by Kallisto
Did this list has not change in the meantime? how old is this one? over two years by any chance? no new anime in Top 50 since that time?

Over a year old I think, maybe two, but I do keep it updated. :yes: Series I've added since include Rokka no Yuusha (#15), the new Durarara!! sequels Shou, Ten and Ketsu (#20 - 22), and the Knights of Sidonia sequel (#25).
Does Yu-Gi-Oh count? :colondollar:
My Neighbor Totoro
My Neighbors the Yamadas
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Ponyo
Kiki's Delivery Service
The Wind Rises
Castle in the Sky

(Everything else from Team Miyazaki) :adore::adore::adore:
Original post by JBLondon

Yeah, it does. It does not matter that it is a commercial anime.

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Over a year old I think, maybe two, but I do keep it updated. :yes: Series I've added since include Rokka no Yuusha (#15), the new Durarara!! sequels Shou, Ten and Ketsu (#20 - 22), and the Knights of Sidonia sequel (#25).

Not so much as I thought, but still! After looking your favorites, I have recognised that it is been a while since I have watched the last episode of Azumanga Daioh. Its nice and quite funny, but not so awesome that it would be in my Top 20.
Durarara
Code Geass.
Death parade, but it might become Made in abyss depending if s2 is good
Original post by JBLondon

It is an anime, of course! sure, it is not one of the best anime series, but also not one of the worst.
Death Note

Quick Reply

Latest