The Student Room Group

The Arab Society

Scroll to see replies

If u knw the arabic language could tht help? like her parents may allow it .

Im sure Pakistanis who are born in UK or America Arab girls do get married to them. Not the ones who are born in Pakistan.
Tbh most non-western cultures don't like you marrying outside your race. :lol:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Tbh most non-western cultures don't like you marrying outside your race. :lol:

Indeed so!
Original post by Hamoody
Hallaa 7amoody wiyyakum min Emarat :biggrin:

Loving the new dp :wink:
Original post by Hydeman
The person was most likely generalising based on the Arabs that they've met. xD Good to know that you're not a self-hating Arab, though. :biggrin:

Are you? :curious:
Original post by queen-bee
Loving the new dp :wink:

:lol: Thanks. Appreciated :yep:
Original post by Hamoody
:lol: Thanks. Appreciated :yep:

I'm going to Lebanon this summer,inshallah but I was hoping to take a transit route instead and maybe pass through Dubai
WOW that'd be nice :woo: So like you still remember the kenafah deal huh? :poke:
Original post by Hamoody
WOW that'd be nice :woo: So like you still remember the kenafah deal huh? :poke:

How could I forget,it's kanafeh afterall!
How could I forget,it's kanafeh afterall!

:five: :rofl:
تحية للجميع. أتمنى لكم جميعا لقد يوم عظيم
Rejoice in mongrelisation and fear the absolutism of the Pure.
Original post by Saeed9712
Parents.

And no im south yemeni.

ابي من ححضرموت لكن امي من صنعاء
Hallo there* could you help me out please. nobody from edexcel is responding. my certificate is an alevel. at the bottom of the back it has numbers going like pqs13 etc.... my application has been rejected, how comes? does your certificate also have a number at the bottom or have i been given a wrong certificate? ? would be grateful for your help thank you
Original post by muzi123
I dont want 2 get married within my race!!!!!!

I want to get married 2 an Arab Girl God willing ! but then again im told by people arab women dont marry Pakistanis . Even though im frm the UK my thinking is completely different from Pakistanis etc.

Pakistanis born in UK are much different than those Pakistanis who are born in Pakistan.

Out all the arab countries which are the most likely to marry outside their race im talking about women here?

Almost impossible unless its an arab from a gulf country, otherwise it's completely impossible. I've noticed from my time in the UAE theres a very strong sterotype amongst Pakistanis/indian in those countries.
Original post by Hamoody
Hallaa 7amoody wiyyakum min Emarat :biggrin:

Which emirates are you from 7amoody?
Original post by Mentally
Which emirates are you from 7amoody?

Hello there, I shifted from Sharjah to Ajman. Do you live in UAE too?
Original post by Hamoody
Hello there, I shifted from Sharjah to Ajman. Do you live in UAE too?

I was born in dubai but im not a UAE citizen, r u?
Then moved to london. I have family living in Sharjah(Al dhaid) and some in Ajman.
Are you? :curious:

I'm self-hating to some extent, but I'm not an Arab, no. :u:
Original post by High Stakes
Pan Arab Checkin' In.
Libyan Check.

first time someone is Libyan like me lol..thought I was alone :colondollar::biggrin::tongue:...shin jawak?

Quick Reply

Latest