The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by francismcgowan
Do pigs pull ham strings?

Ask them :innocent:

If you had x-ray vision, but closed your eyes, could you still see?

Mmmh I'll say no .. If my eyes are closed, technically the visual information wont reach my brain, even if I have X Ray vision - I think -
What do you think ?
If it is a 50 mph per hour wind and you drive your car at 50mph downwind, if you stick your head outside would you feel the wind?

Yes , because it depends on the direction of that wind
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Ask them :innocent:

Mmmh I'll say no .. If my eyes are closed, technically the visual information wont reach my brain, even if I have X Ray vision - I think -
What do you think ?

Look up at the sun and with your eyes closed and you will see red. So you can still see :biggrin:
Look up at the sun and with your eyes closed and you will see red. So you can still see :biggrin:

You can't see, you can perceive the light because it is too high - hope this is a correct word , I don't know how to translate sorry -
But it does not mean you can properly see the sun. I guess it all depends on the waverlenght of X ray, and the power of the emission. But still, you would not be able to see properly , just to perceive a bit I guess , if you are not too far maybe ? Something like that :3
You can't see, you can perceive the light because it is too high - hope this is a correct word , I don't know how to translate sorry -
But it does not mean you can properly see the sun. I guess it all depends on the waverlenght of X ray, and the power of the emission. But still, you would not be able to see properly , just to perceive a bit I guess , if you are not too far maybe ? Something like that :3

Plus I suppose it depends whether you still had normal eyelids - I'd assume that if you evolved x-ray vision that you'd evolve eyelids that can filter out x-rays in the same way ours filter normal light.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! yes you will not be able to see properly but you will be able to see some form of light . Okay so if your eye lids were invisible and you closed them you will still be able to see... agree?
Haha! yes you will not be able to see properly but you will be able to see some form of light . Okay so if your eye lids were invisible and you closed them you will still be able to see... agree?

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Plus I suppose it depends whether you still had normal eyelids - I'd assume that if you evolved x-ray vision that you'd evolve eyelids that can filter out x-rays in the same way ours filter normal light.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yeah ! Haha it depends on too much
That's a funny question anyway :3

Yes :lol:
Original post by Amellia123
Moring!! Wow you are us early :hugs: :tongue:
Yep :yep: Haha aww neither do I really....and please don't die :lol: Imagine if TSR had a facetime equivalent..... actually that could end really badly

How are you anyways Hodor? :biggrin:

Haha yep, usually wake up at 5am. :hugs:

Haha don't worry, I'm trying my best to stay alive for as long as possible. And you don't forget to breathe, young landy! :tongue:

All I can imagine is horny dudes doing nasty stuff in front of the camera, like chatroulette.. :rofl:

I'm feeling much better today. Thanks :h: Might go out for a run and work out a little. :yep:

What about you? Didn't you have 3 exams yesterday? Or was it the day before yesterday? Or was it someone else? I'm terribly sorry for being ignorant, but i can't remember ;_;

Good morning !

I looooove it xD

Morning! How you doin'? C:

Haha you should check out my gallery, I've got ~12,000 pics on my phone, JUST memes and gifs life this... Perks of being in 9 WhatsApp groups, each with 6-31 random people from the internet. :rofl: But sometimes you get to see things you'd like to unsee, but can't... :cry2:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Haha yep, usually wake up at 5am. :hugs:

Haha don't worry, I'm trying my best to stay alive for as long as possible. And you don't forget to breathe, young landy! :tongue:

All I can imagine is horny dudes doing nasty stuff in front of the camera, like chatroulette.. :rofl:

I'm feeling much better today. Thanks :h: Might go out for a run and work out a little. :yep:

What about you? Didn't you have 3 exams yesterday? Or was it the day before yesterday? Or was it someone else? I'm terribly sorry for being ignorant, but i can't remember ;_;

Morning! How you doin'? C:

Haha you should check out my gallery, I've got ~12,000 pics on my phone, JUST memes and gifs life this... Perks of being in 9 WhatsApp groups, each with 6-31 random people from the internet. :rofl: But sometimes you get to see things you'd like to unsee, but can't... :cry2:

I am fine thanks :3 I am so happy I could run yesterday !! My trainers are amazing !! I could run 35 min without being tired - as I got asthma I am usually tired around 20min but I keep up :P - but the shoes were SO AMAZING that my running was perfect , and I could breathe properly without having to care about leg pain lol

Whatever , I am in a good mood ! I will run tonight as well, and tomorrow I have a fashion show to go to :biggrin: :jive:

Hahahahaha ! Poor Groot :' ) :console:
#popularity :mmm:
Hi! I feel ill..
Just had a sandwich with: 3 pieces of bread
Salami
Peanut Butter
Cheese
Nutella
Sweet and Sour Sauce
Ketchup
And it was disgusting....
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
k den im going to take a shower with clothes on are you happy??

WHO SHOWERS WITH THIER CLOTHES ON HODOR...NO..............NO ONE DOES!!!!
Hahahaha how are you doing? :hugs:
The vacayyyyy was great thanks! Squirrel had fun on the beach :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel
WHO SHOWERS WITH THIER CLOTHES ON HODOR...NO..............NO ONE DOES!!!!
Hahahaha how are you doing? :hugs:
The vacayyyyy was great thanks! Squirrel had fun on the beach :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm.... I do

Spoiler

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Hi! I feel ill..
Just had a sandwich with: 3 pieces of bread
Salami
Peanut Butter
Cheese
Nutella
Sweet and Sour Sauce
Ketchup
And it was disgusting....

Awww poor you! Hope you feel better! :hugs:

And ew..... That does sound gross!!!!! What made you think that the combination of Nutella and cheese would taste good?! Hahaha :lol:
Mind you I don't like Nutella - dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm.... I do

Spoiler

No, one has to remove all items of clothing before entering the indoor waterfall area!!

Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww poor you! Hope you feel better! :hugs:

And ew..... That does sound gross!!!!! What made you think that the combination of Nutella and cheese would taste good?! Hahaha :lol:
Mind you I don't like Nutella - dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na! I just felt like making a weird sandwich.....
I forgot to add the jalapeanos (however you spell that) and just ate them like that afterwards....
No, one has to remove all items of clothing before entering the indoor waterfall area!!

Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least I learnt something.....
Never be bored

Spoiler

Na! I just felt like making a weird sandwich.....
I forgot to add the jalapeanos (however you spell that) and just ate them like that afterwards....

Wait.............. what........ You just ate them on their own? Didn't your taste buds just like explode and then die?

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least I learnt something.....
Never be bored

Spoiler

Hahahahahaha fair enough dude *hi five*

Does your stomach hurt now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait.............. what........ You just ate them on their own? Didn't your taste buds just like explode and then die?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na... It's not that bad when your asian.....

If you changed jalapeanos with ghost peppers... that would change the outcome

Latest