The Student Room Group

what do you guys learn in history?

Scroll to see replies

AQA- medicine through time (year 10)
Germany (year 11)
We're doing Weimar and Nazi Germany (1918-39), Russia (1924-2000), Italy and Spain (1918-39), Japanese expansion (1931-41), German and Italian expansion (1933-40), The Cold War, China, and the League of Nations (1919-45) :cool:

Spoiler

We did Henry VIII, World War II, ancient Greece and the battle of Hastings.
Original post by the-future-medic
AQA- medicine through time (year 10)
Germany (year 11)

Medicine gets soo boring because its so long
Original post by tamanna___

I agree, it just gets really boring after a certain stage
Reply 65

not for me because i love it lmao
Original post by mk_cbc
teach me😭😭😭😭
Original post by mk_cbc

I find it too too long eughhhhhhh
Reply 68
I find it too too long eughhhhhhh

well you just gotta try ayee and well i'll help with the parts you don't get well find boring lmao
I do Edexcel, and we're doing Germany 1918-39, International Relations 1943-91 and Transformation of British Society 1951-79

I don't get a single bit of it.
Reply 70
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I do Edexcel, and we're doing Germany 1918-39, International Relations 1943-91 and Transformation of British Society 1951-79

wow I do edexcel B so i think thats why we have different topics.
Original post by mk_cbc
well you just gotta try ayee and well i'll help with the parts you don't get well find boring lmao

Eugh the thing is i love history bc its so interesting i just really cba bc so long too much content😂 Show me ur notes ill get motivated to do some😂 I started the renaissance aye send me pics of the first page before the renaissance😂 Ripped out rememebr

Original post by mk_cbc

I think thats the same Germany were doing? Not sure and we did transformation of British society for our 3 controlled assessments.. I think its an alright topic☺️😁
Original post by mk_cbc

Yeah, I do Edexcel A, and there'll be even more variation among Edexcel A students because you can pick topics from each group.
Reply 74
I forgots message me tmrow ill do it
Reply 75
Yeah, I do Edexcel A, and there'll be even more variation among Edexcel A students because you can pick topics from each group.

I think edexcel B is the same because for each question it gives u an option to pick one.
Year 12 - doing Alfred the Great , Edward the Elder, Aethelred, Edgar , Edmund ) medieval BS .
Also doing cold war in Asia which is fave
Year 10: Peacemaking and the League of Nations, Hitler's Foreign Policy and the Origins of World War Two, and the Origins of the Cold War.

Year 11: Weimar Germany, Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Russia.

Year 12: The American Involvement in Vietnam and Stuart Britain.

Year 13: International Relations from 1945 to 2004 and an Independent Depth Study. I chose to study the European Witch-Craze from 1484-1648.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending