The Student Room Group

International Student -- help?

Hello guys. I'm not sure what exact 'topic' should i enter.. But anyway, I've been meaning to study in the UK for college and as much as I wanted to directly apply, I can't because of the qualifications that UK uni has. I'm from the Philippines, if you'd ask. So I'm planning to take the foundation year rather than A-Level.

My questions;
Are there any institutions which you can recommend to me that is great with foundation year and has a generous scholarship grant? And is there even a university in which i can apply for foundation year and be grant automatically for their undergraduate?

oh and one last, what's the top 5 best university for education? specifically for childhood/primary?

thanks a lot! :smile:
Reply 1
googgle better..oundation you can do in whichever uni which provides it..and most universities which provide will surely lead you into degree path.
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=education
Original post by beliebingxx
Hello guys. I'm not sure what exact 'topic' should i enter.. But anyway, I've been meaning to study in the UK for college and as much as I wanted to directly apply, I can't because of the qualifications that UK uni has. I'm from the Philippines, if you'd ask. So I'm planning to take the foundation year rather than A-Level.

My questions;
Are there any institutions which you can recommend to me that is great with foundation year and has a generous scholarship grant? And is there even a university in which i can apply for foundation year and be grant automatically for their undergraduate?

oh and one last, what's the top 5 best university for education? specifically for childhood/primary?

thanks a lot! :smile:

Hi! I'm also an international student, and I did an undergraduate foundation course at SOAS, University of London. Now, I'm studying Education Studies at UCL Institute of Education. If you want to get directly into UCL, they have an undergrad foundation programme as well.
You should check the league tables for the top 5 best universities for Education. But in my opinion, I like UCL, Durham, Southampton, Cambridge. I applied for those.
Let me know if you have any more questions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending