Original post by beccatiger123
ok, I am very stuck with biology 1

Which part?

Posted from TSR Mobile
diet and exercise ,fighting diseases..
What exam board do you do??
Original post by Matrix123
Same

How are you finding it and what topic do you hate the most?? Do you also do thr ocr exam board??
aqa biology gcse
Original post by the-future-medic
How are you finding it and what topic do you hate the most?? Do you also do thr ocr exam board??

im doing aqa biology

Yes, OCR. Urmmm I'm not a fan of physics so a lot of them, mainly p456 I'd say. Don't like the ecosystem bit in B7 either. What's your least favourite topic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For fighting disease you voukd talk about the white blood cells and how they kill the pathogens and that helps to fight disease.
You could also talk abouthow by using injections we are allowing a weakened form of the disease into our bodies and this then allows the body to create memory cells so that if we ever get it in the future the body would know how to tackle it. Lastly you could talk about antibiotics and how they help to kill the harmful bacteria considering that you complete the course.
The harmful bacteria also starts to kill itself and thid could lead to the bacteria being killed off.

Sorry if all of this isn't correct because I done my core exam last year and also the exam board is different. Hope I was able to help in some way!!
ummm, I hate chemistry and physics
ok thank you
Original post by Matrix123
Yes, OCR. Urmmm I'm not a fan of physics so a lot of them, mainly p456 I'd say. Don't like the ecosystem bit in B7 either. What's your least favourite topic?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, i genuinely hate physics with a passion. I have tried revising for it in so many different ways but still don't get it.
I also don't understand the solving equations bit in C7.

If you don't mind me asking how do you revise for science??
umm, I revise for science I used past papers, revision notes and flashcards or make a presentation
GCSE:

AQA Triple Science..

AQA Biology (Unit 1,2,3)
AQA Chemistry (Unit 1,2,3)
AQA Physics (Unit 1,2,3)
ok
Same, i genuinely hate physics with a passion. I have tried revising for it in so many different ways but still don't get it.
I also don't understand the solving equations bit in C7.

If you don't mind me asking how do you revise for science??

Gotta go to revise RE now but as a quick reply:

Ugh yeah, mind you, I actually enjoyed most of P7! (Yet absolutely hated P1 :tongue:)
Awww well I hope you manage to find something that works soon. Thankfully the physics papers are the later ones out of the sciences.
(I put physics down for A Level though and hopefully I won't regret it).

Oh, which part of the calculations? I might be able to help.

Urmm...about revising, I haven't even started science yet :redface: For my mocks I did mind maps though and I think they're my preferred revision technique (I did the odd past paper too).
What do you do?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest