The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Superhotfire
Completed the course few years back, then went onto uni.. biggest waste of time, useless subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi what did you go on to UNI to do please?
Hi all.

What do you all want to do once you have completed your BTEC in Business please?

Im curious as I have just chosen it (extended diploma) for after my GCSEs
Original post by alexknight
Hi all.

What do you all want to do once you have completed your BTEC in Business please?

After I finish Business I want to go to University and study Business Development. I'm still looking in to other business related courses but doing this gives you a wider business range to choose from in further education after you finish it. If you get all distinctions you get 420 UCAS points equivalent to 3 A's at A levels.
Original post by Tenisha1999
Hiii! I do business extended diploma level 3! :smile: I'm in my first year, just finished unit 1,2 and 3 now I'm doing unit 5, 15 and 16. My college do it in a weird order haha

Hi!!!
can u please help me with the coursework as u have already done it.
:smile:
Original post by TheHelpfulMan
If anyone is doing any of these units if you drop me a message I will be happy to help

The Business Environment
Business Resources
Introduction to marketing
Business Accounting
Human Resources Management in business
Managing a business event
Market Research in business
Recruitment and Selection in Business
Development planning for a Career in Business
Developing Teams in business
Website Design Strategy
Understanding Business ethics

I did those units If anyone needs any advice and guidance just drop me a message

Hi
I m doing business and kinda finding it hard to keep up.
so can u please help me!!
The units I need help are
The Business EnvironmentBusiness ResourcesIntroduction to marketing

Hi all.

I want to study a degree in Business management with law (sandwich year)
However I'm looking into degree apprenticeships also.
(edited 8 years ago)
How does the law bit come in please?
How does the law bit come in please?

Would you please rephrase what you had typed as I didnt quite understand what you said.
Hi sorry :smile:

Your doing Business management with la, which course is this please? and what did you have planned for your sandwich year?
Hi sorry :smile:

Your doing Business management with la, which course is this please? and what did you have planned for your sandwich year?

I'm currently doing Business extended diploma but when I go to university then I'll study Business management with Law. If that makes sense?
yes it does. so the same course I was looking at originally? So when you leave uni what roles would be open to you?
yes it does. so the same course I was looking at originally? So when you leave uni what roles would be open to you?

Management roles and some firm roles. Though I'm not 100% sure if I will go ahead and do that degree as I have other choices as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
I need help with Introduction to Marketing,please help
Original post by TheHelpfulMan
I have completed Cambridge technicals level 3 business and did the double one got a Distinction* Distinction. If anyone needs anyhelp just ask :smile:
Reply 33
Currently studying Btec business and law extended diploma, in my final year now then off to uni.
Original post by MH347
Currently studying Btec business and law extended diploma, in my final year now then off to uni.

That's what Im doing currently. This would've been my last year if i hadn't done AS levels so one more year to go for me.
Reply 35
Original post by anvianzi
That's what Im doing currently. This would've been my last year if i hadn't done AS levels so one more year to go for me.

Awwh well this is actually my third year, so you'll get by with an extra year too! ✊😃
Original post by MH347
Awwh well this is actually my third year, so you'll get by with an extra year too! ✊😃

What university and what course are you going to be doing?
Reply 37
What university and what course are you going to be doing?

Manchester metropolitan university, going to be studying business management.
Original post by MH347
Manchester metropolitan university, going to be studying business management.

I might go there to but study business management with law.
Reply 39
I might go there to but study business management with law.

Oh cool! Just remember to send your uni application early, preferably before mid november .

Latest

Trending

Trending