The Student Room Group

2 months and 1 week enough time to change things around?!!

I'm in serious trouble. I am doing maths, economics and chemistry. I am extremely behind in most modules and for 2 modules i'm sitting on a U. Do you think i have enough time to change it around? has anyone experiences my predicament. Thank you for your thoughts i only have 2 months and 6 days until my first A2 exam, and just over a month for my first retake exam.
Definetely 2 months is a long time. Mabye focus on 1 subject in a week and prioritise where your going wrong.

At GCSE i was exactly like this because i was out of lessons for 2 months and i was on a U in 2 of my subjects. (English lit and RE). I know it was gcse, but it's still the same principle. 2 months is not enough time to get through content and focus on past papers, so chose one or the other.
I'd probably chose past papers over revision notes, because this way you'll learn technique and the knowledge.

Hope this helps. :smile:
Original post by Dose of fury
I'm in serious trouble. I am doing maths, economics and chemistry. I am extremely behind in most modules and for 2 modules i'm sitting on a U. Do you think i have enough time to change it around? has anyone experiences my predicament. Thank you for your thoughts i only have 2 months and 6 days until my first A2 exam, and just over a month for my first retake exam.

Of course! (Is the response that I got from my film teacher when I asked her the same question) I'm not exactly in the same situation as you but I am behind especially in terms of revision. I need ABB and if I took the exams now I'd probably get DEE 😂

Just revise but also give yourself breaks.
Reply 3
I have got 2 months 5 days for my aslevel exams. I took physics,chemistry and maths. I am getting below average is the 2 months 5 days enough to turn my grades
Reply 4
Original post by Jullar_9
I have got 2 months 5 days for my aslevel exams. I took physics,chemistry and maths. I am getting below average is the 2 months 5 days enough to turn my grades

Start now and work hard and you'll be fine. Be glad that these are only your AS levels and not the real thing :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Soonie
Start now and work hard and you'll be fine. Be glad that these are only your AS levels and not the real thing :wink:

Can I get A grades if I start to work effective and hard. Please respond
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest