Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
:hello:

(:rofl: Happy smiling wave :lol:)

:hello: Haha Hiii How have you been?

(sorry I stole your emoji! :rofl:)

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
:rofl: :rofl:

Hodor Hodor... Hodor? Hodor Hodor HODOOOOOR!! #hodorhodorhodorhodor *hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor*

For some reason I read that as "naked unicorn". I blame you @CleverSquirrel .. Corrupting me on TSR and **** :P

Oh, I see. Hope they went alright. And I also hope that whoever had 3 tests yesterday smashed'em as well :lol:

Sweet! Whatcha up to?

Haha thank you!!! (me too :tongue: ) Ikr - 3 exams in one day is hard - it was like that for my GCSE mock exams!!

Not much now, I've pretty much done all of my revision for today :tongue: felt a bit fed up with maths so my sister and I made a chocolate cake to cheer ourselves up (its her AS mocks this week) How about yourself? :smile:

Original post by alishba-rosex
hey ameliaa:h: how're you?

Hii Alishba!! Long time no see :hugs: I'm okay thank you, how have you been?
woof woof
Original post by Impressive
Oh my god. What cruelty is this.

That post was a song with reply to your "ma chérie." This:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_Ch%C3%A9rie

Wikipedia shouldn't be blocked, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not indeed, haha I see :lol: too bad I could not here o_o I don't understand why it's blocked tho .. France is not supposed to censure such things xD

Original post by GreatGuysDog
woof woof

GG !!! How you doin ? It's been a whiiiile !
woof woof

:rofl:
Original post by Amellia123
:hello: Haha Hiii How have you been?

(sorry I stole your emoji! :rofl:)

Haha thank you!!! (me too :tongue: ) Ikr - 3 exams in one day is hard - it was like that for my GCSE mock exams!!

Not much now, I've pretty much done all of my revision for today :tongue: felt a bit fed up with maths so my sister and I made a chocolate cake to cheer ourselves up (its her AS mocks this week) How about yourself? :smile:

Hii Alishba!! Long time no see :hugs: I'm okay thank you, how have you been?

:rofl: You emoji stealer you :tongue:

I'm good! Had another good day today like Monday :smile: How's your day been? :smile: :jumphug:

woof woof

I'm sorry but OM actual G :rofl: The whole GG family has allegedly been a TSR user now :lol:
I'm sorry but OM actual G :rofl: The whole GG family has allegedly been a TSR user now :lol:

That was fantastic :rofl:
:rofl: You emoji stealer you :tongue:

I'm good! Had another good day today like Monday :smile: How's your day been? :smile: :jumphug:

Haha hey I said I was sorry :tongue: :hello: <---- literally me when ever I see anyone I know in town :lol:

Aww that's fantastic!! :woo: Great to hear :smile: Its been okay - made a cake with my sister to cheer us up a bit :tongue: this is going to be a long week :lol: :hugs: What hath SassKing been up to today-eth? :biggrin:

That was fantastic :rofl:

Hahaha its so true though.... brother, sister, mum, dad, nan, grandpa..... even the dog :rofl: How can a dog even make a TSR account :tongue:
Haha hey I said I was sorry :tongue: :hello: <---- literally me when ever I see anyone I know in town :lol:

Aww that's fantastic!! :woo: Great to hear :smile: Its been okay - made a cake with my sister to cheer us up a bit :tongue: this is going to be a long week :lol: :hugs: What hath SassKing been up to today-eth? :biggrin:

:lol:

Ah good :tongue: I love desserts and sweet stuff like that :lol: I went into College today like on Monday, was very productive again :smile: :hugs:
Hahaha its so true though.... brother, sister, mum, dad, nan, grandpa..... even the dog :rofl: How can a dog even make a TSR account :tongue:

But Amellia, if a bunny can make a TSR account, the possibilities are simply endless.
:lol:

Ah good :tongue: I love desserts and sweet stuff like that :lol: I went into College today like on Monday, was very productive again :smile: :hugs:

Haha same :lol: I don't know how I have kept at a healthy weight - I'm sure I should be huge by now :rofl: I don't even believe people who say 'oh I don't like cake' or 'I hate chocolate' because it is beyond impossible :tongue:
Ahh did you? That's good :smile: I love that feeling you get when you feel like you have worked hard and have completed all of the daily tasks :smile: :hugs:

But Amellia, if a bunny can make a TSR account, the possibilities are simply endless.

But SassKing, you are not a real bunny (in the true sense anyways) :tongue: a dog doesn't even have hands.... how can it type?! (and don't say voice recognition :colonhash: )
But SassKing, you are not a real bunny (in the true sense anyways) :tongue: a dog doesn't even have hands.... how can it type?! (and don't say voice recognition :colonhash: )

It could be a super intelligent dog Amelliaaaaaaaa. Godddddddddddddddddddd :colonhash: :tongue:
It could be a super intelligent dog Amelliaaaaaaaa. Godddddddddddddddddddd :colonhash: :tongue:

Haha excuse me SassKing but I think you are forgetting that I was going to be a vet - and I have seen some very clever dogs who can open the fridge, get a beer and close it again but am yet to see a 'well educated' literate dog..... Godddddddddddd :colonhash:

Spoiler

Haha excuse me SassKing but I think you are forgetting that I was going to be a vet - and I have seen some very clever dogs who can open the fridge, get a beer and close it again but am yet to see a 'well educated' literate dog..... Godddddddddddd :colonhash:

Spoiler

Well sorry Amellia, but I'll have you know that I didn't even know you were going to be a vet :colonhash: So I see your Godddddddddtddd and raise you a Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well sorry Amellia, but I'll have you know that I didn't even know you were going to be a vet :colonhash: So I see your Godddddddddtddd and raise you a Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha oh oops must have told someone else (sorry) :lol: Yeah I applied for it at uni, and changed my mind :tongue: Omg SassKing..... OMG Godddddddddddddd yourself :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Unicorn does not do nudes :unimpressed:

Spoiler

I just googled "Unicorn nudes", hoping to find a funny pic and post in response to your post... I should not have done that.. Oh lord no, my virgin eyes.. they're bleeding good god noo.. I can't... Somebody pass me some holy water jesus Christ I shouldn't have done I SHOULD NOT. HAVE DONE THAT
Original post by amellia123
haha oh oops must have told someone else (sorry) :lol: Yeah i applied for it at uni, and changed my mind :tongue: omg sassking..... Omg godddddddddddddd yourself :colonhash:

Spoiler

Latest