The Student Room Group

Which Teletubby are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
thank you so much for your painstaking research mscaffrey. i notice that It is unknown what the [four] others' names were as the others were sleeping.

i feel it is incumbent upon us as the cutting edge of British intellectual life to suggest names for these creatures:

i) Numpty-Bumpkin.... kinda rosy cheeked peasant look ?

:rofl:

Cindry-Laa Laa as a tribute to the great fairy tales of the past that have led us to these magical creations. The creators of the Tiddlytubbies are truly standing on the shoulders of giants.

Hahaha its been years since I've been on the Cbeebies web site :rofl: Iol I got Laa-Laa.... who did you get?
Original post by mscaffrey
Results are final and cannot be contested.

The old man in the sun comment. :laugh:

Woah, can we not let the Tiddlytubbies grow and develop before we start judging them by the standards that child stars in the past have set? #JusticeForUmpiePumpie

which joker thought up the name UmpiePumpie ? :emo:
Woah, can we not let the Tiddlytubbies grow and develop before we start judging them by the standards that child stars in the past have set? #JusticeForUmpiePumpie

But, I bet Ba! will find the cure for cancer or something...

And wait? Are the tiddlytubbies just baby versions of the Teletubbies? Well..
I guess Tinky Winky and Laa laa had some fun times in that weird dome house thing they lived in.
Doing it like rabbits...dirty things...

Makes sense though, there were probably about 100000000000000 rabbits just randomly there....I bet at night the teletubbies hunted them and sacrificed them for their Teletubby god
Who is this girl
Original post by mariam687
[h="1"]You are most like Laa-Laa![/h]Laa-Laa is third largest and oldest of the Teletubbies. She is yellow and has a curly antenna. She often plays with a large orange ball. Laa-Laa loves to dance and encourages the other Teletubbies to join in.

df?

You are the luckiest.
Not going to lie, I'm pretty disappointed to be Dipsy. I felt in my heart that I was Tinky Winky but alas, it is not to be.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha its been years since I've been on the Cbeebies web site :rofl: Iol I got Laa-Laa.... who did you get?

I am Po but wanted Laa-Laa :frown: Still, at least I'm little and cute. You can't ask for much more in life.
You are the luckiest.

why am i exactly?

what, bc i like to play with a ball? LMAO
"middle of the family"... gives me the oldest...
I am Po but wanted Laa-Laa :frown: Still, at least I'm little and cute. You can't ask for much more in life.

Haha my sister's favourite was Po... aww that's a shame :frown: And yes very true!! What more could you wish for :tongue:
Original post by homeland.lsw
But, I bet Ba! will find the cure for cancer or something...

And wait? Are the tiddlytubbies just baby versions of the Teletubbies? Well..
I guess Tinky Winky and Laa laa had some fun times in that weird dome house thing they lived in.
Doing it like rabbits...dirty things...

Makes sense though, there were probably about 100000000000000 rabbits just randomly there....I bet at night the teletubbies hunted them and sacrificed them for their Teletubby god
Who is this girl

They did well making 8 of the things, especially as they all appear to be the same age.

You're going to tell me she's the Tubby baby aren't you? Please don't.
Original post by mariam687
why am i exactly?

what, bc i like to play with a ball? LMAO

No, because Laa-Laa is the undisputed best Teletubby.
Original post by Vikingninja
"middle of the family"... gives me the oldest...

Oldest in the family gave me the middle :frown:
They did well making 8 of the things, especially as they all appear to be the same age.

But it's probably awkward for Po and Dipsy...unless...
Po and Dipsy mate with the tiddly tubbies....or the tiddly tubbies mate with each other...
OR THEY ALL JUST MATE WITH THE RABBITS...

And yes she is....

:h:
i said Yes... even tho' i do not have a pet Monkey :ahee:

yep

Original post by thefatone
since when was a hat a toy?
its like a prop you can use in an pretend/roleplay game.
(edited 7 years ago)
[video="youtube;gypyc9d3IWE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gypyc9d3IWE[/video]

I got Tinky Winky :dance:
thank you so much for your painstaking research mscaffrey. i notice that It is unknown what the [four] others' names were as the others were sleeping.

i feel it is incumbent upon us as the cutting edge of British intellectual life to suggest names for these creatures:

i) Numpty-Bumpkin.... kinda rosy cheeked peasant look ?

I would quite like one to be called Daggery Loo
It shows us, as a species that not everyone can be trusted and sometimes, you will have to choose your own destiny in life :moon:

Spoiler

Quick Reply