The Student Room Group

Would you date someone who has had plastic surgery?

In some parts of the world surgery is increasingly popular and some of the procedures are a bit odd for me, would you date someone who has had surgery?

I feel that unless it was corrective surgery after an accident, I feel a bit iffy about it.
Yes
depends on what surgery specifically, for medical reasons yup.

otherwise, idk if I'd be into a male vain enough to spend money on surgery unless he had some kind of huge nose that like literally blocked people's view from a side angle or something.
Yes...
It's their bodies, let them do what they want...
unless they had plastic surgery for essential health reasons, then no (although the future is tangible so who knows what it will bring)
Reply 5
Yeah I would be fine with that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't have any problem with it.
Sure, I love Korean women and they've almost all had something done :lol:

I have felt a few fake boobs in my time too and didn't have any particular objections.
Yeah, I have 0 problem with it.
People will be along shortly to tell you to "stop being so judgemental", as if their feelings actually matter to anyone but themselves. In response to the OP, if it was medical or a small amount of plastic surgery I'd find them alright
Original post by Dinasaurus
In some parts of the world surgery is increasingly popular and some of the procedures are a bit odd for me, would you date someone who has had surgery?

I feel that unless it was corrective surgery after an accident, I feel a bit iffy about it.

Depends on what type of surgery they had..
Only if it were for medical reasons.

Imo people who get excessive amount of plastic surgery done are insecure af, and I don't need to be with someone who can't love who they are.
If they have more plastic than toys'r'us then there's a problem....
I won't entertain humans with extensive plastic surgery for non-medical reasons in my company
dem plastic tiddies i'm sure some ppl date ppl who've got silicon in their chest
Girls don't understand that as an ugly guy, your ability to date someone is so **** that getting plastic surgery and TELLING every person you know will get you laid more.

I wouldn't date a girl who's so iffy about someone who get COSMETIC surgery (plastic is necessary surgery), especially if they wear makeup, heels and push-up bras.
Original post by Anonymous
Girls don't understand that as an ugly guy, your ability to date someone is so **** that getting plastic surgery and TELLING every person you know will get you laid more.

I wouldn't date a girl who's so iffy about someone who get COSMETIC surgery (plastic is necessary surgery), especially if they wear makeup, heels and push-up bras.

this

So many ugly girls look OK with lots of make up lol
Lol just remembered when my ex told me he didn't mind me getting plastic surgery to please him. Even though I'm fairly attractive and he said I'm the most beautiful girl he's seen..looking back I can't believe my standards were that low
Original post by GeordieGirll
this

So many ugly girls look OK with lots of make up lol

Besides, plastic surgery never really helps.

The only legitimate cosmetic procedures are chin surgery, nose surgery and hair transplants. None of these will boost you by more than a point unless you're literally deformed in these areas and NEED surgery. Jaw surgery is the most legit surgery IMO, but it's normally done to correct occlusion and/or sleep apnoea and it's NOT cosmetic.

Fillers and botox are useful if you're old (40s), but looks aren't as important then anyway.
Yes, why not?

Quick Reply

Latest