The Student Room Group

Higher Economics

I am studying higher economics this year at school and cannot find any decent books to help me with my revision, nor websites. I was just wondering if anyone knew any good websites where I could get my information off and also a list of all the topics that must be covered. As you can tell my teacher is not the strongest of teachers and has not provided us with anything.
Reply 1
Original post by famxl
I am studying higher economics this year at school and cannot find any decent books to help me with my revision, nor websites. I was just wondering if anyone knew any good websites where I could get my information off and also a list of all the topics that must be covered. As you can tell my teacher is not the strongest of teachers and has not provided us with anything.

I didn't study econ, but here is the sqa support notes nevertheless.
http://www.sqa.org.uk/files_ccc/CfE_CourseUnitSupportNotes_Higher_SocialStudies_Economics.pdf

This tells you what topics will be covered in the exam, so if you don't have good revision books for higher, search for A level ones, or just google the topics one by one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending