The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123

Haha thank you!!! (me too :tongue: ) Ikr - 3 exams in one day is hard - it was like that for my GCSE mock exams!!

Not much now, I've pretty much done all of my revision for today :tongue: felt a bit fed up with maths so my sister and I made a chocolate cake to cheer ourselves up (its her AS mocks this week) How about yourself? :smile:

Hii Alishba!! Long time no see :hugs: I'm okay thank you, how have you been?

Gewd gurl! Fed up with maths? Is that even possible? :rofl: and Maths > Cake.. Just saying :colonhash:

ohh tell your sister some random guy on the internet wishes her all the best :tongue:

Well, I've been pretty productive. Hodor's been a good boy today. :yep: Went for a run, worked out, went through all the documents I need to get certified in order to get student loans, scholarships and stuff. God I hate admin paperwork stuff! ;_;

Anyway, it's sleepy time. Again. :lol:

Nighty night guys! :hugs:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
I just googled "Unicorn nudes", hoping to find a funny pic and post in response to your post... I should not have done that.. Oh lord no, my virgin eyes.. they're bleeding good god noo.. I can't... Somebody pass me some holy water jesus Christ I shouldn't have done I SHOULD NOT. HAVE DONE THAT

HAHAHAHAHAHAH you made my day :' )

Spoiler

:hello: Haha Hiii How have you been?

(sorry I stole your emoji! :rofl:)

Haha thank you!!! (me too :tongue: ) Ikr - 3 exams in one day is hard - it was like that for my GCSE mock exams!!

Not much now, I've pretty much done all of my revision for today :tongue: felt a bit fed up with maths so my sister and I made a chocolate cake to cheer ourselves up (its her AS mocks this week) How about yourself? :smile:

Hii Alishba!! Long time no see :hugs: I'm okay thank you, how have you been?

I'm good thanks :smile:
Original post by SassKing13

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Gewd gurl! Fed up with maths? Is that even possible? :rofl: and Maths > Cake.. Just saying :colonhash:

ohh tell your sister some random guy on the internet wishes her all the best :tongue:

Well, I've been pretty productive. Hodor's been a good boy today. :yep: Went for a run, worked out, went through all the documents I need to get certified in order to get student loans, scholarships and stuff. God I hate admin paperwork stuff! ;_;

Anyway, it's sleepy time. Again. :lol:

Nighty night guys! :hugs:

Haha yeah ikr - how could I be fed up of the most majestic subject on earth :tongue:
And will do! (thank you!) :biggrin:
Ahh that's very good to hear! And same - I just posted my documents off this morning :yep:

Aww okay then - goodnight! :hugs: see you tomorrow!!
Original post by alishba-rosex
I'm good thanks :smile:

Aww that's good to hear! :smile: How has your day been?

You don't even deserve the privilege of my spoiler Amellia, so there :colonhash:

*Stern stare* :colonhash:

:h::h::h:

(:wink: :lol:)
You don't even deserve the privilege of my spoiler Amellia, so there :colonhash:

*Stern stare* :colonhash:

:h::h::h:

(:wink: :lol:)

:cry2: what did I do? Hmm fine then be that way :colonhash: God

*glares but then has to blink*

:rofl::rofl::rofl: How dare you pull a McCulloch stare at me :colonhash: God SassKing

(:tongue: :wink: :lol: :rofl:)
:cry2: what did I do? Hmm fine then be that way :colonhash: God

*glares but then has to blink*

:rofl::rofl::rofl: How dare you pull a McCulloch stare at me :colonhash: God SassKing

(:tongue: :wink: :lol: :rofl:)

:rofl: :rofl:

You said you loved me but then you joked :colonhash:

:rofl:

You said you loved me but then you joked :colonhash:

:rofl:

Hahaha :rofl::rofl: hey that's your own fault for pulling all of those moody faces and 'God'ing me too many times.... so there :tongue: :lol:

Excuse me SassKing..... Amellia has taken a huge offence that McCulloch stare..... :colonhash:

Nick is unimpressed by your wit :tongue:
Hahaha :rofl::rofl: hey that's your own fault for pulling all of those moody faces and 'God'ing me too many times.... so there :tongue: :lol:

Excuse me SassKing..... Amellia has taken a huge offence that McCulloch stare..... :colonhash:

Nick is unimpressed by your wit :tongue:

It's on :rofl:

It's on :rofl:

Haha game on SassKing.... let the moody/sassy photos commence :tongue: :rofl:

Haha game on SassKing.... let the moody/sassy photos commence :tongue: :rofl:

Oooh that's going to be a tough act to follow!! :eek: :tongue:

Oh oops I didn't realise how late it was what with it being a school night and all :lol: I'm going to have to go to sleep otherwise I will be a mega zombie tomorrow!!
Goodnight!! :hugs:
Oooh that's going to be a tough act to follow!! :eek: :tongue:

Oh oops I didn't realise how late it was what with it being a school night and all :lol: I'm going to have to go to sleep otherwise I will be a mega zombie tomorrow!!
Goodnight!! :hugs:

:lol:

Goodnight! :smile: We could continue this tomorrow :rofl:

:hugs:
:lol:

Goodnight! :smile: We could continue this tomorrow :rofl:

:hugs:

Haha of course we can :rofl: Night!! :hugs:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hey !

[scrollr] :nyan: This became a giant chat thread :nyan: [/scrollr]

you good?
Original post by Cornflakes1688
you good?

Hey ! I am thanks :yep:
What about you :h: ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hey ! I am thanks :yep:
What about you :h: ?

i'm way better than I have been recently but I can't motivate myself to revise how's your revision?

Latest