The Student Room Group

I am doing BTEC level 3 Business

I have been distracted and distress recently and now I have 6 assignment to do all are overdue can someone help me to just 2 for Unit 21 with tthe assignment with 2 sample contract and sales of good and sales of goods and service act pleaseeeeee :frown:
Try writing the questions here and xplain what it is you dont understand.and what you want.
Reply 2
Fact sheet - Sale of Goods & Sale of Goods and Services ActFact sheet - Sale of Goods & Sale of Goods and Services Act
I copy and paste it I need to make a facts sheet about sales of Goods and Sales of Goods Services Act .
Reply 3
Do you still need help? I'm in my second year of the btec business and law extended diploma level 3.
Reply 4
Original post by MH347
Do you still need help? I'm in my second year of the btec business and law extended diploma level 3.

yeah please
Reply 5
Original post by k man
yeah please

Alright, which units and tasks do you need help in?
Reply 6
unit 21 contract Law I need I already post what I need to do the question didn't say much
Reply 7
Original post by k man
unit 21 contract Law I need I already post what I need to do the question didn't say much

Ok so they are the pass work, i had to do this unit last year, mine were in a leaflet format. You have the theory for them right? If not I'll try to briefly break them down for you.
Also, one leaflet was based on Supply of goods and services act 1982 and the other was on Sale of goods act 1979...
Reply 8
Yes I have to do both and no if you give me the theory that would be good. .
Reply 9
Original post by k man
Yes I have to do both and no if you give me the theory that would be good. .

alrightey then!
Original post by MH347
alrightey then!
have you done unit 37??
Reply 11
Original post by braiiny_
have you done unit 37??

Yeah i have, think it was one of the first unit i had done in the beginning of my course; like a year and a half ago. Yah still need help?
Original post by MH347
Yeah i have, think it was one of the first unit i had done in the beginning of my course; like a year and a half ago. Yah still need help?

yh please if you could

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending