The Student Room Group

Would you prefer...

Poll

Preferred dress code of future wife or spouse.

This is a poll for men:

Would you prefer your future wife (if you're straight) to dress in revealing clothes or modest clothes?

I'm not sure about all men, but I think that theres a direct link between a woman's modesty and her personality, attitude etc... Generally speaking, I feel like a woman that dresses in less revealing clothes for reasons other than a bad body, will be a more loyal spouse. I also believe that a woman that dresses in less revealing clothes, will have a higher value between men.

First image: Less Revealing
Second image: More Revealing
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Triggered:rolleyes:
I myself like to show off my body and I like it when my gf does as well. It shows that we as a couple care about our bodies and work hard to improve them.
Original post by 0xygen
This is a poll for men:

Would you prefer your future wife (if you're straight) to dress in revealing clothes or modest clothes?

I'm not sure about all men, but I think that theres a direct link between a woman's modesty and her personality, attitude etc... Generally speaking, I feel like a woman that dresses in less revealing clothes for reasons other than a bad body, will be a more loyal spouse. I also believe that a woman that dresses in less revealing clothes, will have a higher value between men.

depends how they dress doesn't it? i don't care how you dress but if you dress in revealing stuff you might not have a husband anymore...
Reply 4
i would like to be married to so1 who i thought looked beautiful no matter what clothes she's wearing or her dress style :}

tho if i had to pick i'd say modest cause y nt
Modest
My wife will not be slutty :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by thefatone
depends how they dress doesn't it? i don't care how you dress but if you dress in revealing stuff you might not have a husband anymore...

Added images.
Original post by 0xygen
Added images.

they're awaiting approval....
Reply 8
Original post by Abolished
I myself like to show off my body and I like it when my gf does as well. It shows that we as a couple care about our bodies and work hard to improve them.

Theres a difference between your GF and your future wife.

Your wife will be someone that represents you as a person, someone who'll most likely stay with you forever.
Your GF will be a girl who you might have a bit of fun with then leave when anything goes wrong.
Reply 9
they're awaiting approval....

Oh right.

Think of revealing as more skin showing. Cleavage, tight short dress etc..

Modest = Very little skin showing, more loose clothes.
Original post by 0xygen
Oh right.

Think of revealing as more skin showing. Cleavage, tight short dress etc..

Modest = Very little skin showing, more loose clothes.

well depending on which dress they choose they'll be decided their status of wife
Original post by 0xygen
Theres a difference between your GF and your future wife.

Your wife will be someone that represents you as a person, someone who'll most likely stay with you forever.
Your GF will be a girl who you might have a bit of fun with then leave when anything goes wrong.

You cannot be certain someone will be your future wife.... My GF may well be my future wife.

I hope she is, she takes care of her body like I do. If I ever wanted to be known for something it would be for my health and how much I care my about my family and friends health.

My gf wears figure hugging clothing like leggings.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
well depending on which dress they choose they'll be decided their status of wife

"Status of wife" ?? Is there more than one?
I don't care, I want to wear what I want and so should she
Original post by 0xygen
"Status of wife" ?? Is there more than one?

no she'll have to consider he status as my wife...
Reply 15
Original post by Blondie987
I don't care, I want to wear what I want and so should she

So if your wife walked around in a bikini. You wouldn't care?

Can you accept knowing that everyone is capable of seeing your wife's body weather you like it or not?
Can you accept knowing that theres guys looking and talking about her specific body parts?
Does a woman who dress in revealing clothes feel very "trust worthy" to you?
Reply 16
Original post by Abolished
You cannot be certain someone will be your future wife.... My GF may well be my future wife.

I hope she is, she takes care of her body like I do. If I ever wanted to be known for something it would be for my health and how much I care my about my family and friends health.

My gf wears figure hugging clothing like leggings.

So if your wife walked around in a bikini. You wouldn't care?Can you accept knowing that everyone is capable of seeing your wife's body weather you like it or not?Can you accept knowing that theres guys looking and talking about her specific body parts? Does a woman who dress in revealing clothes feel very "trust worthy" to you?
Original post by 0xygen
So if your wife walked around in a bikini. You wouldn't care?Can you accept knowing that everyone is capable of seeing your wife's body weather you like it or not?Can you accept knowing that theres guys looking and talking about her specific body parts? Does a woman who dress in revealing clothes feel very "trust worthy" to you?

I'm guessing you mean at the beach ? In such a case I would be fine with it. It is socially acceptable to do it, and since we're not religious we don't have a God telling us not to.... I love it when guys look at my gf and think ' wow how lucky is he, how can I get a gf like that'.

I am less likely to trust a woman hiding everything away.... Like she has something to hide :biggrin: Normally it's because she's religious though and I just can't stand certain religious people.
Reply 18
Modest, for no reason other than that's what I find attractive. Don't really care about the associated sluttiness or other guys looking or whatever, I just in general find girls more attractive in a ballgown than a bikini.
Original post by 0xygen
So if your wife walked around in a bikini. You wouldn't care?

Can you accept knowing that everyone is capable of seeing your wife's body weather you like it or not?
Can you accept knowing that theres guys looking and talking about her specific body parts?
Does a woman who dress in revealing clothes feel very "trust worthy" to you?

I think she'd be cold but it's up to her, I don't own her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending