The Student Room Group

Do you beep at fit girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
No
But i was at the bus stop one cas waiting for my bus
Some guy rolls up in a ford focus and parks in the bus lane
Gets out of his car and attempts chatting up some girl.
He got rejected then went back into his car and drove off

Just another cas day in East London

:rofl: tbh this isn't surprising...
@urbanlocations can't do it there, ill get kicked out. So here:

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Dead :rofl:

I was thinking WTF
Original post by iEthan
:rofl: tbh this isn't surprising...

True :biggrin:
Original post by unknownroyalist
@urbanlocations can't do it there, ill get kicked out. So here:

omg its me!!!!!
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
you're gross. if you think girls like that then you are obviously a **** boy, its rude and stupid.

Hehehe obviously joking
Original post by hezzlington
Hehehe obviously joking

I hope so
Original post by Silver Arrow
When you're driving? Let's see you see a fit girl with a thick juicy ass, or some sexy gym chicks, do you beep at them?

It says motorists should beep their horns only "while your vehicle is moving and you need to warn other road users of your presence". Thehorn should not be used while stationary on the road or when driving in a built-up area between 11.30pm and 7am "except when another vehicle poses a danger
Original post by hezzlington
No girls love they find it really primal and sexy

I just assume it's someone I know, which can make things a bit awks
Original post by leavingthecity
I just assume it's someone I know, which can make things a bit awks

How charitable. :-)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Supersaps
How charitable. :-)

I peer through the window like "is that you...?"

Maybe I've never actually been cat called and it's just people I know trying to get me attention.
Reply 90
Original post by SAhm95

dat u? but srs the thirst must be real down in ur ends

looool ffs youre so spot on :lol:

and nah its just guys being guys tbh
I peer through the window like "is that you...?"

Maybe I've never actually been cat called and it's just people I know trying to get me attention.

You must know a lot of people.
You must know a lot of people.

Within the last minute I got a pm asking "can I ***shot your face", I don't think I know him...
Original post by meediaabid
yeah if im driving in front of a mirror :wink:

You're always in front of a mirror while driving.
Within the last minute I got a pm asking "can I ***shot your face", I don't think I know him...

I remember talking to an old friend from school about 3 years ago. She's a nurse at St. Guys. She told me she gets cat-called at least once a day on her walk to work, particularly at the end of a night shift. In my naivety, I was surprised and shocked. Obviously, I knew it was something that happened but I'd only occasionally seen it. And obviously when I've been walking with women, a guy has been there (Maybe it does still take place, but less likely) so I just assumed it was like that for girls all the time.

Bit of an eye-opener for yours truly. I'm about the furthest thing from a feminist that could be imagined in the modern sense but I was angry at this.
(edited 8 years ago)
I remember talking to an old friend from school about 3 years ago. She's a nurse at St. Guys. She told me she gets cat-called at least once a day on her walk to work, particularly at the end of a night shift. In my naivety, I was surprised and shocked. Obviously, I knew it was something that happened but I'd only occasionally seen it. And obviously when I've been walking with women, a guy has been there (Maybe it does still take place, but less likely) so I just assumed it was like that for girls all the time.

Bit of an eye-opener for yours truly. I'm about the furthest thing from a feminist that could be imagined in the modern sense but I was angry at this.

Yep, it's an everyday thing for a lot of women.

I'm bored of people trying to distance themselves from modern feminism or just feminism and all these TSR threads on feminism and how much distance people want to put between themselves and it.

Just take your own bloody stance on equality and ignore the extremists. I pay 0 attention to most of these activists. That's why I'm fine calling myself a feminist. It's definition has nothing to do with those nut cases and I wish people would just stop paying them attention and trying to be so clever in their criticisms of them, they're not even worth it.
No, it is objectification and possibly sexist. If you were a girl would you beep at a fit guy?
it's the number one way to show the world that you're a ****
Yep, it's an everyday thing for a lot of women.

I'm bored of people trying to distance themselves from modern feminism or just feminism and all these TSR threads on feminism and how much distance people want to put between themselves and it.

I'm not really sure what to say. An apology sounds hollow, as if I could respresent all males anyway.

Why do you think people are so anxious to distance themselves from modern feminism? I feel it's so far removed from its original principles and a direct contributor to the degrading treatment of women.

SS
(edited 8 years ago)
Thats harrassment. If there happened to be an unmarked police car around, youre ****ed, and not in the way you want.
People work out and stay fit for their health, not be treated so disrespectfully.

Quick Reply

Latest