The Student Room Group

I'm sick of entitled junior doctors

Why should they go on strikes when MY taxes pay for them. Wow they're pays being cut so they won't be able to afford a second ferrari boo hoo. Meanwhile the poor refugees in calais are being subject to police and far right brutality. They need to get some perspective and stop their whinging and slowing down appointments in MY hospitals.

Scroll to see replies

Like anyone this self centred cares about refugees in Calais :rolleyes:
Is it wrong to hope someone gets ill?

I suspect so, but given I support the doctors in their struggle to get a fair working contract it's the least I can hope for.
I thought this was gonna be a thread by AG about how he's the best doctor and the others are all noobs

._.
when you turn 30 or 40 people will call you senior doctor :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by BaconandSauce
Is it wrong to hope someone gets ill?

I suspect so, but given I support the doctors in their struggle to get a fair working contract it's the least I can hope for.

And then they'll complain about the lack of doctors :dontknow:
Original post by KaylaB
And then they'll complain about the lack of doctors :dontknow:

and the waiting times because of all the 'immigrants':s-smilie:
Reply 8
and the waiting times because of all the 'immigrants':s-smilie:

or how all the doctors/nurses are foreign :colonhash:

There is this thing called the private sector, people should try it some time.
Junior doctors can afford multiple Ferraris? Damn, I did the wrong degree :ashamed:
Its just a prank, bro.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Doctors are the reason to why you haven't died yet.

Bull****!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by intelligent con
Why should they go on strikes when MY taxes pay for them. Wow they're pays being cut so they won't be able to afford a second ferrari boo hoo. Meanwhile the poor refugees in calais are being subject to police and far right brutality. They need to get some perspective and stop their whinging and slowing down appointments in MY hospitals.

Their overtime is being cut. Their basic pay is increasing by 11%.
Original post by intelligent con

Those hospitals belong to all of us, including the doctors on strike.

If you were told you were getting a pay cut, would you consider changing jobs?
My sister is a junior doctor and that girl works so hard, it's unreal. She doesn't complain but I do feel that junior doctors are exploited and treated pretty badly. Also, they don't get paid as much as you implied.

I fully support their right to go on strike.
Original post by WBZ144
My sister is a junior doctor and that girl works so hard, it's unreal. She doesn't complain but I do feel that junior doctors are exploited and treated pretty badly. Also, they don't get paid as much as you implied.

I fully support their right to go on strike.

Doesn't complain.
Goes on strike.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
Doesn't complain.
Goes on strike.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did I say she went on strike?
they have spent 5/6 years studying one of the most rigorous degrees out there, they have dedicated themselves to the healthcare service... why should we not value them? they have more student debt than the vast majority of patients, are forced to switch between locations and work incredibly long hours- deserve so much more respect than we all give them!
i meant people not patients sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending