The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Tenisha1999
After I finish Business I want to go to University and study Business Development. I'm still looking in to other business related courses but doing this gives you a wider business range to choose from in further education after you finish it. If you get all distinctions you get 420 UCAS points equivalent to 3 A's at A levels.

3 A*s
Original post by MH347
Oh cool! Just remember to send your uni application early, preferably before mid november .

Do you study in Manchester currently? This is so strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by anvianzi
Do you study in Manchester currently? This is so strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha yesss! Gosh that is freaky lol, what are the odds eh?
Reply 43
Hello, I am currently studying Business BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma (only the elite students study this bad boy). My teacher says I am very talented with a gift for BTEC. So if you would like any advise, I'm your woman.
Is everyone's BTEC going well? :smile:
Reply 45
Is everyone's BTEC going well? :smile:

Yupppp finished all my coursework two weeks ago 😂 currently just relaxing (more like sleeping in till it's almost afternoon). So I'm free and done with college whoop!!!🎉
So lucky. I have one terrible teacher who cannot teach and has made my class become behind. I don't even know whether I'll finish everything. I've finished with one teacher and nearly finished with the other one but no sign of completely finishing this year.
Reply 47
So lucky. I have one terrible teacher who cannot teach and has made my class become behind. I don't even know whether I'll finish everything. I've finished with one teacher and nearly finished with the other one but no sign of completely finishing this year.

Well that sucks! I had managed to get my work done early because i seriously wanted an early holiday; so my strategy was to beat the deadline. If you need any help then you can ask me. How many units do you have left?
Technically last two units are left but the one that I'm more worried about is unit 4- communication.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Technically last two units are left but the one that I'm more worried about is unit 4- communication.

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂unit 4 was the first unit i had completed in my first year, bless yah! In sha Allah you'll get the grade you want. Like i said, if you need help just ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile

have you done unit 37?
Original post by braiiny_
have you done unit 37?

No I haven't sorry.

The Units I've done or still doing are, unit's 1,2,3,4,7,13,21,22 and 23.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I haven't sorry.

The Units I've done or still doing are, unit's 1,2,3,4,7,13,21,22 and 23.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you help me with unit 7 Merit work??
Could you help me with unit 7 Merit work??

I absolutely hated that unit. When I go onto the laptop then I'll let you know what I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I absolutely hated that unit. When I go onto the laptop then I'll let you know what I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile

aha yeah its the worst i`m happy to help if your stuck on a uniit?
Hey guys,
Was wondering whether any of you currently study BTEC Business whether it be a subsidiary or an extended diploma.
Would love to get to know you all. Please introduce yourself and what units you are currently doing or will be doing soon.
Although I'm talking about Level 3 specifically, level 2 is welcome for discussion too.

Hi, I'm currently in my first year of studying BTEC Level 3 subsidiary diploma in Business. I'm currently doing unit 3! How are you finding the course?:smile:
I've just finished studying this as a extended diploma I completed units
Achieved D*D*D*
Let me know if you need help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophi3_27
I've just finished studying this as a extended diploma I completed units
Achieved D*D*D*
Let me know if you need help

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you be able to help me on unit 4 p4?
Original post by Brandon.1219
Hi, I'm currently in my first year of studying BTEC Level 3 subsidiary diploma in Business. I'm currently doing unit 3! How are you finding the course?:smile:

I'm finding the course great at the moment, but just rushing the last two units which is stressing me out. What about you? How are you finding the course?
aha yeah its the worst i`m happy to help if your stuck on a uniit?

For Unit 7 M1 I did a table on excel on variable costs, fixed costs, marginal costs, total costs,mark up and selling price.I then did an overview on break even and margin of safety which was linked to the case study I did.

For M2 I did a report of budgets and moving averages in terms of business performance.

And for M3 I had screenshotted another table i had done from excel and then discussed each one.

Latest

Trending

Trending