how did you meet your best friend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
On TSR:redface:
Dont have a best friend irl
Only friends irl :smile:
Hope it will change at uni for me

This is my situation exactly right now
Well my husband is my ultimate best friend, but I'll talk about my other best friend who is just a friend friend, not a spouse friend!

We met at York Comic Con last year. I was trading there. He was the organiser. We didn't actually become friends though until December, after we'd met and spoken to each other at several other conventions, and then online. We started talking and hit it off like a house on fire. Very good friends now - we talk most days all day online and I attend all his events. I also write his press releases and stuff as well. We talk about anything and everything.
Reply 42
On TSR:redface:
We hit it off on a thread
Then became friends
Now i see her as a best friend :lol: i can tell her anything :smile:

Dont have a best friend irl
Only friends irl :smile:
Hope it will change at uni for me

Awww TNTT I love you man!!!! So much!!! :hugs:

The thread tho :rofl: and you're my best mate too!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can tell me everything and anything and I will take to the grave with me!!!! I love you <3

Never change ❤️❤️❤️
Original post by ZuluK
Awww TNTT I love you man!!!! So much!!! :hugs:

The thread tho :rofl: and you're my best mate too!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can tell me everything and anything and I will take to the grave with me!!!! I love you <3

Never change ❤️❤️❤️

Aww
To the grave :rip:
DW i wouldnt change :biggrin:
Reply 44
Aww
To the grave :rip:
DW i wouldnt change :biggrin:

Yep :biggrin:

Haha I hope you don't!!!!!!! And people at uni are Guna loveeeee you :colone: especially all the chicks
Reply 45
woooow omg so long thats great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Well my husband is my ultimate best friend, but I'll talk about my other best friend who is just a friend friend, not a spouse friend!

We met at York Comic Con last year. I was trading there. He was the organiser. We didn't actually become friends though until December, after we'd met and spoken to each other at several other conventions, and then online. We started talking and hit it off like a house on fire. Very good friends now - we talk most days all day online and I attend all his events. I also write his press releases and stuff as well. We talk about anything and everything.

awwww thats so cute you're like that with your husband and thats really cool nice friendship😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
start of college 4 years ago
i used to always owe him money for fast food as he'd refuse to take it in cash until it built up and i bought him a few gold coins he wanted
(edited 8 years ago)
on twitter about 4 years ago - we both liked the same band, she was going through a tough time and I used to send her supportive messages, then we began skyping, we met up about a year later, cried and hugged on her doorstep, and now we try and see each other a few times a year. she comes to stay with me and she's made friends with all of my friends now, they all love her, and I stay at hers. people think its a bit strange but its amazing that I never would have met her if it wasn't for the internet and she's such a big part of my life now <3
Original post by mk_cbc
awwww thats so cute you're like that with your husband and thats really cool nice friendship😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

You misread :wink:

My husband is my ultimate best friend. However I also have another best friend, who I was talking about there :smile:
Well I have I think 5 girls I would call my best friends, one of them we met in kindergarten and are super close now. I made close friends with 2 girls I met at a party and we're a lil trio, then I met the other 2 in my second primary school and we're really close. They all go to different schools so i have a lil network of close pals which I love so much. :h:
I met her in......
I can't remember....
I think it was at the end of Year 4, that I met her....
By the football courts
Straight after I came from Austria

All my other bestfriends are all from Secondary...
Can't say BESTfriends since I only know them for just about 3 years. lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 52
Outside TSR: My best friend I have known since we were 4 and we are still closer than ever. We can go weeks without talking and then when we meet up, it's like we haven't stopped talking. We are 21 now and we still haven't got rid of each other and I don't know where I'd be without them :redface:

TSR : it is the one and only @toonervoustotalk one of the first people to PM me and one of the first I actually got to know. We take the piss out of each other yet we still have a great laugh :biggrin: love him to bits 😘😘
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm met her on the staircase going up to an assembly on my first day of year 7. Then we realised we was I the same format and almost 7 years later we are still besties
Reply 54
Original post by amygracebroad
on twitter about 4 years ago - we both liked the same band, she was going through a tough time and I used to send her supportive messages, then we began skyping, we met up about a year later, cried and hugged on her doorstep, and now we try and see each other a few times a year. she comes to stay with me and she's made friends with all of my friends now, they all love her, and I stay at hers. people think its a bit strange but its amazing that I never would have met her if it wasn't for the internet and she's such a big part of my life now <3

that is so cute omg wow you're so lucky awwww

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
You misread :wink:

My husband is my ultimate best friend. However I also have another best friend, who I was talking about there :smile:

ahhh no they're both different things the first bit was for your husband and when i said 'and' i meant that for your other bestfriend sorry for confusion haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by katodizzle
Well I have I think 5 girls I would call my best friends, one of them we met in kindergarten and are super close now. I made close friends with 2 girls I met at a party and we're a lil trio, then I met the other 2 in my second primary school and we're really close. They all go to different schools so i have a lil network of close pals which I love so much. :h:

thats cool and nice 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
ahhhh thats cute my best friend is the total opposite im quiet and she's loud lmao we just clicked on because we liked similar things

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by ZuluK
Outside TSR: My best friend I have known since we were 4 and we are still closer than ever. We can go weeks without talking and then when we meet up, it's like we haven't stopped talking. We are 21 now and we still haven't got rid of each other and I don't know where I'd be without them :redface:

TSR : it is the one and only @toonervoustotalk one of the first people to PM me and one of the first I actually got to know. We take the piss out of each other yet we still have a great laugh :biggrin: love him to bits 😘😘

you're friendships are so cute that's nice 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by mk_cbc
you're friendships are so cute that's nice 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

damn i meant your 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending