The Student Room Group

science

what a flashcards?
Is it very useful?
Original post by beccatiger123
what a flashcards?
Is it very useful?

Flashcards are really good in my opinion. I make flashcards for every science module and for other subjects too.
In one side you have a question and in the other you have the answer.
Original post by *Alisha*
Flashcards are really good in my opinion. I make flashcards for every science module and for other subjects too.
In one side you have a question and in the other you have the answer.

oh I though only keywords and definition
oh I though only keywords and definition

Yeah, you could do it like that too but I think that questions and answers are much better.
Yeah, you could do it like that too but I think that questions and answers are much better.

ok, when is your exams and what is your exams topics?
I'm currently in year 10. So my exams are next year.
What's your science exam board?
I'm currently in year 10. So my exams are next year.

ok well good luck
What's your science exam board?

aqa
what about you
ok well good luck

Thanks and what exam board for science are you doing?
OCR Gateway
I make so many flashcards for science. They can be question and answer or keyword and definition. It's your revision so it's how you want to make them!

I'm on AQA for the Sciences, and I've made flashcard questions to every spec point so I know exactly what to write in an exam:wink:It's the best revision technique for me and I'm so glad I discovered them, I don't know what I'd do without them honestly.
Original post by romansholiday
I make so many flashcards for science. They can be question and answer or keyword and definition. It's your revision so it's how you want to make them!

I'm on AQA for the Sciences, and I've made flashcard questions to every spec point so I know exactly what to write in an exam:wink:It's the best revision technique for me and I'm so glad I discovered them, I don't know what I'd do without them honestly.

ok can you give me an examples for flashcards
OCR Gateway

oh

Quick Reply

Latest