The Student Room Group

how good is McD chicken nuggets /10?

about to buy 20 in 10 mins never tried them before.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

and what sauce should i get?
Original post by ULTRALIGHT BEAM

I ve managed 17 of them before all twenty is a challenge. Get ketchup and sweet and sour sauce.
is blady business class.

*bbq sauce is to die for
They are heaven in your mouth! Get classic ketchup, nothing beats classic style!
Reply 5
Ask them for Smoky BBQ or Sweet Chilli sauce!! They'll cost you 20p each but they are the best!
Reply 6
Original post by claireestelle
I ve managed 17 of them before all twenty is a challenge. Get ketchup and sweet and sour sauce.

Bloody hell how can you eat all that with chicken nuggets i would manage 3 or 4 (not from Mcdonalds).
On a scale of 1-10....
But on a scale of 1-100....
Original post by chikane
Bloody hell how can you eat all that with chicken nuggets i would manage 3 or 4 (not from Mcdonalds).

I had no fries with it, I do love chicken :tongue:
Just look at this pic and salivate!!

(unless you are a a vegetarian ofc)

in which case

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I could quite happily eat all 20, they're pretty good but maybe 6/10 compared to others I've tried

BBQ sauce is the best :yep:

and what sauce should i get?

i like sweet and sour, there's bbq sauce and curry aswell if you like those ^-^

really? i've eaten like 40 before in one sitting o.o maybe i am fat i just don't realise :colonhash:

Original post by chikane

i can eat more :biggrin:
BBQ or bad.
Original post by thefatone

really? i've eaten like 40 before in one sitting o.o maybe i am fat i just don't realise :colonhash:

i can eat more :biggrin:

:K: Don't you feel sick eating all that?
Original post by thefatone

My eyes are generally bigger than my stomach, I could probably eat more but get fed up of the same thing quite quickly.
Original post by chikane
:K: Don't you feel sick eating all that?

no usually if i'm a bit hungry i can manage a chicken legend salsa 3 portions of large fries, and 20 nuggets + a large drink
that's called gluttony for you

My eyes are generally bigger than my stomach, I could probably eat more but get fed up of the same thing quite quickly.

haha i guess you do though..
image.jpgThey gave me 19!!!! Instead of 20

Should i complain?
image.jpgThey gave me 19!!!! Instead of 20

Should i complain?

Yes. It would help if you havent eaten any, but yes am sure they will just give you a few more if you complain properly.
Original post by 999tigger
Yes. It would help if you havent eaten any, but yes am sure they will just give you a few more if you complain properly.

Lol im joking, not bothered tho :smile:
Lol im joking, not bothered tho :smile:

If it was rue, then its no a problem to complain. You just gave them money for something you didnt recieve. They want you to be happy and return.

Quick Reply