The Student Room Group

How to stop thinking about her?

I literally think about her everyday and it's stopping me from doing anything. I want to stop thinking about her but I don't really know how. Should I just remove her from Facebook? However i'm somewhat hoping that removing her makes her more interested in me...

I was also thinking about waiting and asking her out with out actually asking the question. For example say something to her that we could do together and she if she says that she would do it. However I don't think she would pick up on it as me asking her out. I've also thought about just asking her out but I don't really know how to.
Reply 1
Removing her wont make her more interested, don't play games it'll just mess you up more. have you asked her out?

If you're thinking about her because she's a crush, just ask her out on a date. If she says yes, you win. If she says no, you can remove her off everything and move and find someone else
Deleting her off Facebook would a silly thing to do if you want to start a romantic relationship with her. Seriously, don't start any drama and certainly don't play any games; the idea that someone may miss you more once they are out of your life is sometimes true, but you shouldn't be manipulative.

Talk to her. Ask her out for coffee. Meet up at the cinema. Anything. In person, have a good laugh and stuff, then try and ease into conversation the fact that you like her. Flirt a bit. Maybe give her a kiss on the cheek if things are going really well.
Reply 3
Just ask her out dude. You've got nothing to lose!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I literally think about her everyday and it's stopping me from doing anything. I want to stop thinking about her but I don't really know how. Should I just remove her from Facebook? However i'm somewhat hoping that removing her makes her more interested in me...

I was also thinking about waiting and asking her out with out actually asking the question. For example say something to her that we could do together and she if she says that she would do it. However I don't think she would pick up on it as me asking her out. I've also thought about just asking her out but I don't really know how to.

It depends whether the feeling is mutual and if she does like you back. If i liked you and you removed me off facebook i would be hurt but if i hardly knew you i wouldn't have the courage to contact you and assume you were not interested.

I had a friend from school who i didn't stay in contact for 3 years remove me from facebook and it surprised me as there were others on her list who she was not in contact with and she was still friends with them so i didnt bother questioning it.

If you remove her it may backfire on you. Just ask if she wants to grab something to eat.
Reply 5
Just do it!

coming from a girls point of view, if somebody unfriended me or blocked me or whatever, I would take it personally possibly thinking that they have a problem with me or I had done something wrong??! Not everybody may think that but personally I would and it could potentially do more harm than good! If you want the best result and have the confidence to do so, ask her out directly rather than hinting! good luck, you have nothing to lose and if she declines, she can't be worth it!! :smile: xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Just do it!

Yes op take your own advice and 'Just do it'. You already know what to do you don't need us to hold your hand.

Have you asked her out yet????
Original post by chikane
Yes op take your own advice and 'Just do it'. You already know what to do you don't need us to hold your hand.

:rofl::rofl:
Original post by lozzap1223
Have you asked her out yet????

Going to wait until I see her in person
Going to wait until I see her in person

when do you next see her? :smile:
when do you next see her? :smile:

Sunday evening -_-
woooo! good luck

Quick Reply