The Student Room Group

Are there any half indian/ pakistani half white people here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
I see what you're saying being called a paki shouldn't be a problem but apparently Pakistani people are looked down upon for whatever hence why the word paki has been used as hateful racial slur.
It's not right but that's what it's become.

Yes, the problem isn't with the people saying "paki" it's with the people who perceive Pakistan as this terrible place filled with people beneath them.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
What does being gay have to do with that?

My grandad was quite old fashioned, didnt like blacks (loved indians though) my uncle never told him he was gay and I think he used me as a distraction.
Original post by Eternalflames
The N word is a form of the spanish word Negro which means black, so an association between black and the n word is there.

Except black people are really black, are they? Well most aren't...+ black isn't a shortened version of a country's name.
Don't say that
Who knows how it started, why did Shilpa Shetty start crying when Jade called her Shilpa Poppadom? Because it was meant offensively
My point is it's used to racially offend

Prsom
Yes, the problem isn't with the people saying "paki" it's with the people who perceive Pakistan as this terrible place filled with people beneath them.

The P word was made by football chavs who used to chase asians down the road and beat them. It has a bad history behind it.

I don't care if it was Bangy or Indi or whatever, the P word was made to offend.
Except black people are really black, are they? Well most aren't...+ black isn't a shortened version of a country's name.

Okay okay, calm down. Whether or not Paki is a derogatory term is debatable, some say yes others say no. But is used in an offensive way, most of the time it is said.

Yeah, black people are dark brown not black. But white people called them black because they were significantly darker skinned.
Going bed now, catch up in the morning.
Original post by Longshot700
The P word was made by football chavs who used to chase asians down the road and beat them. It has a bad history behind it.

I don't care if it was Bangy or Indi or whatever, the P word was made to offend.

PRSOM
Original post by MountKimbie
Do you eat primarily Asian food at home?

No, a mix, but mostly more European.
I refuse to let this thread die.

(I'm OP, old account got banned. Wow, Sergeant of Morgoth got banned too.)
Original post by Longshot1000
I refuse to let this thread die.

(I'm OP, old account got banned. Wow, Sergeant of Morgoth got banned too.)

Is CT going to let you have your old account back?
Is CT going to let you have your old account back?

WHo's CT?

My old account got perma banned once and I managed to get it back but if I broke one more "blue card" then that'll be it. Then suddenly I got perma banned again for some reason i don't know. Apparently a lot of others got banned at the same time too. A lot of people concerned about "mkap".
Original post by Zargabaath
Sorry typo, half of me would be half AN indian

Quarter indian? You sound hot.
Theres this race im insanly attracted to but im not even sure what it is, by the looks of the men ive seen though they have indian skin but white features, hard to explain, but im crazy about them.
Original post by Longshot1000
WHo's CT?

My old account got perma banned once and I managed to get it back but if I broke one more "blue card" then that'll be it. Then suddenly I got perma banned again for some reason i don't know. Apparently a lot of others got banned at the same time too. A lot of people concerned about "mkap".

The Community Team, they're the ones who do the actual banning.

So many people got banned that day, I have no clue what mkap did though. TSR doesn't put the reason why people get banned to be public like other forums do, so we never know.

You can post in AtCT, talk to them, and if they agree, you can have your old account back.
Original post by Demonproblems
Theres this race im insanly attracted to but im not even sure what it is, by the looks of the men ive seen though they have indian skin but white features, hard to explain, but im crazy about them.

Zarga's full Indian :lol:

What is this race you like, latino?
Where are they from?

@Zargabaath I think this person likes you :rofl:

I don't look anything like the mental image you're thinking up :lol:

You may be thinking of North Indians. Aryan Indians, fair but still brown skin and fairly European features.

Zarga's full Indian :lol:

What is this race you like, latino?
Where are they from?

People in this thread can't do maths :tongue:

If half of me = half an indian
Then one whole of me surely = a whole Indian :rofl:
I thought it would be obvious.
Original post by Zargabaath

People in this thread can't do maths :tongue:

If half of me = half an indian
Then one whole of me surely = a whole Indian :rofl:
I thought it would be obvious.

But that person thinks you're hot, just take the compliment :rofl:

I didn't understand how they didn't get it either, but well done on confusing them :lol:
@Zargabaath I think this person likes you :rofl:

Can't blame them :flutter:
But that person thinks you're hot, just take the compliment :rofl:

I didn't understand how they didn't get it either, but well done on confusing them :lol:

I confused other people too when I first posted that comment :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest