The Student Room Group

Muslim doctor calls killing homosexuals "compassionate"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AliRizzo
Selective reporting from you, as usual. Stop acting like there aren't bad people in this world, some Muslims commit crimes too you know.

Could you write a more inconsequential comment?
Original post by BaconandSauce
I didn't say that

Just saying on a thread about racism you asked about racism and raised concerns

On a thread about Islamic homophobia you asked where the person got the report from

I've done the same in OP's previous threads about the wrong doing of certain people. Get a grip
Reply 42
Original post by Cobalt_
As an ex-Muslim I love seeing the "People who criticism Islam are just ignorant, arrogant, they probably get all their information from Fox News aha!". "Islamophobia blah blah.

I remember saying this a lot when I couldn't really defend my religion of peace.

Wake up, Islam is a set of beliefs. Just like any set of beliefs its open to criticism, dont like it? Move on.

Fact is, homosexuality from an Islamic perspective is a sin punishable by death.
Muslim or not, that is sickening and unjustifiable.

I'm quoting this so that more will see it. Great post.

Disgusting. And this is the regime with which Corbyn had a lucrative business relationship and on whose behalf he spewed propaganda in exchange for money.
Original post by Cobalt_

Fact is, homosexuality from an Islamic perspective is a sin punishable by death.
Muslim or not, that is sickening and unjustifiable.

Well said dude. It's not a coincidence that all the 10 countries that punish homosexual conduct with death are Islamic countries. Islam is particularly hostile to the LGBT people
Reply 45
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
Well said dude. It's not a coincidence that all the 10 countries that punish homosexual conduct with death are Islamic countries. Islam is particularly hostile to the LGBT people

And to women in certain Islamic countries.
Original post by Attempt
Have you tried bringing any of your muslim companions out of their blind faith stage of ignorance and deception?

Wouldn't dare aha, I'm in the closet with my atheism. Will come out when I have some financial independence. Cant risk my parents finding out.

Regardless, as sad as this sounds. To be 100% honest, most of them are so blinded that theres not much I can say. Islam is completely real to them, nothing anyone says will change that.

Even if evidence came out tomorrow of no deity existing, It would just be simply ignored. (Similar to evolution).

Obviously I'm not speaking about all Muslims (Eg me). However I think the only way to see faults in a belief system is to look at that belief system from an outside perspective which many cant do.

Its quite funny though, Muslims (other religions also) will criticise other religious belief systems such as Christianity but fail to see the faults in their own.
Reply 47
Original post by queen-bee
I've done the same in OP's previous threads about the wrong doing of certain people. Get a grip

Would any amount of evidence be enough to prove to you that Islam has serious problems and has a very negative influence on the world?
Original post by Attempt
And to women in certain Islamic countries.

Indeed. LGBT, women, religious minorities, atheists... basically anyone who is not a heterosexual male Muslim is viewed with contempt in those countries.

Yup, both in the Quran and many hadith it mentions the "sickness" of homosexuality and how its punishable by death.

Pretty disgusting.
Reply 50
Indeed. LGBT, women, religious minorities, atheists... basically anyone who is not a heterosexual male Muslim is viewed with contempt in those countries.

And the fact that anyone who even draws attention to these blatant flaws in the so called "perfect religion for all humanity" is labelled an Islamophobe, a racist, a Bigot, a Xenophobe, A trump supporting scumbag, etc....
Original post by KingBradly
Would any amount of evidence be enough to prove to you that Islam has serious problems and has a very negative influence on the world?

Okay inshallah,I'm willing to hear you out Hun x

Btw I never said Islam was perfect and that I agree with the actions of certain Muslims etc but I'm not going to be islamophobic towards Muslims because I myself don't know the ins and out of their religion
(edited 8 years ago)
Fox News usually comes to mind when it comes to anti-Islam/Muslim propaganda

Do you consider this anti-islam\muslim 'propaganda'
Reply 53
"To be convicted of committing a homosexual act under Islamic law, four people have to witness it, he explained."

So gay sex is fine as long as its not an orgy?

You know what I'm talking about
Original post by Cobalt_
Yup, both in the Quran and many hadith it mentions the "sickness" of homosexuality and how its punishable by death.

Pretty disgusting.

The biggest irony is that man-on-man sexual relations is completely rampant in the Islamic world. A friend of mine who worked in Saudi Arabia (and who is gay, and pretty masculine though also very attractive) said he has never been propositioned by so many men as when he was in Saudi Arabia. He said dozens of men, from 18 to 60, would make lewd suggestions.

There's a good article in the Atlantic that talks about the rampant nature of homosexual sex in Arabia

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

This is what happens when you have sex segregation; it's like living in a prison.
Original post by Attempt
And the fact that anyone who even draws attention to these blatant flaws in the so called "perfect religion for all humanity" is labelled an Islamophobe, a racist, a Bigot, a Xenophobe, A trump supporting scumbag, etc....

Precisely. If they are in those countries, they risk being killed, And if they are in the West, members of the regressive left and many Muslims will attack them as some kind of insane neoconservative warmonger and racist if they dare to talk about this.
You know what I'm talking about

Isn't it amazing that the Neoconservative/Jewish/Atheist conspiracy manages to convince all these Muslims to pretend to be extremists and say crazy extreme things :lol:
at least he wasn't on strike.
Are there any details in this guy? Is he just a doctor or some sort of scholar? Just curious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending