The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Youngmetro
Its white girls like you who judge the movement based on the actions. And the majority didn't steal, those who did steal don't represent the movement.

Of course I'm going to judge a movement on its actions...
Original post by trillinhomie
no one should be killed by police, let alone innocent people

No one should but it happens. Police shoot people as a last resort, and unfortunately if people don't comply with their orders then that's the only thing they can do if they feel it's necessary.
Original post by BaconandSauce
and shot by who?

Irrelevant. The fact that it's 9x more likely gives leeway for any doubt.
Original post by DiddyDec
Of course I'm going to judge a movement on its actions...

I said that the people who steal aren't part of the movement...

Riots happen all the time, that's how the people get their voices across when the establishment oppresses them. Of course how would you know that when you're sitting with a silver spoon in your mouth since you were born.
Original post by trillinhomie
> pointed at the officer

[video="youtube;dw0EMLM1XRI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw0EMLM1XRI&nohtml5=False[/video]

Holy **** mane im actually dyin rn omg

Watch the video, he's messing with the gun yes BUT HE POINTS IT AT ONE PERSON DURING THE WHOLE CLIP and the ****in police didn't even stop, they just ****in drove by the poor kid and shot him, didn't even get out the car

And what if it had been a real gun, and someone had died? You would then be attacking the officers for not doing anything. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I agree it is incredibly sad and shouldn't have happened, but what can you expect with a model that looks so similar? Not saying there isn't a problem with trigger happy US cops, but considering the social climate in America at the moment it wasn't the best idea.
Irrelevant. The fact that it's 9x more likely gives leeway for any doubt.

Not one for liking facts are you:biggrin:
1) As i said, his race is irrelevant, what is important is the meaning of the moevement.
2) Who is this you are talking about?, And no that assumption cannot necessarily made. It's like saying 'ISIS is wrong' but if we dont denounce it then it means we agree with ISIS. And you also seem to portray blacks in a hostile and immoral manner.

3) Where do you get these facts from? Note that stats from FBI aren't accurate since they dont consider the huge number of cases dropped, which further outlines the racism.

1) True, but he was defended for months by other members for his actions. He cashed in and was then kicked out. Plus I think that blacks would rather stand up for themselves.
2)BLM Tweet.jpg Tweeted by a co-founder of BLM. Was deleted after it started getting attention. That example is way too grandiose and out of context, many BLM members have tweeted about wanting to 'kill whitey'. In what way have I portrayed blacks in such a manner?
3) FBI stats are still valid, and the US department of Justice. 13% of population but over 50% of the violent crime? Please. There's a connection which you don't allow yourself to admit.
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
1) True, but he was defended for months by other members for his actions. He cashed in and was then kicked out. Plus I think that blacks would rather stand up for themselves.
2)BLM Tweet.jpg Tweeted by a co-founder of BLM. Was deleted after it started getting attention. That example is way too grandiose and out of context, many BLM members have tweeted about wanting to 'kill whitey'. In what way have I portrayed blacks in such a manner?
3) FBI stats are still valid, and the US department of Justice. 13% of population but over 50% of the violent crime? Please. There's a connection which you don't allow yourself to admit.

1) I guess a lot of people may have believed he was black, that or they were grateful he started such a movement.
2) God, that is vile. Sure, this movement, especially it being a sensitive one, will attract certain extremists who make inflammatory comments to gain attention. This all ultimately undermines the movement BUT the message and validity of the movement remains intact. And im sure most black people wouldn't agree with this. Like literally 99% wont.
3) FBI stats look at arrests, not convictions. So arrests would include innocent people too. There is a connection yes, but you look at any white liberal media organisation and they will have facts that counter everything you would say. Im not bothered to pick them out for you, but the point still stands.

If you believe in #alllivesmatter, then look at #blacklivesmatter as a sub category, fighting for freedom and justice for specifically blacks, which is very prevalent.

If you believe in #alllivesmatter, then look at #blacklivesmatter as a sub category, fighting for freedom and justice for specifically blacks, which is very prevalent.

The sad fact is that people are pushing #Alllivesmatter as a counter for #blacklivesmatter. It is not that they had a sudden epiphany about justice for all lives, but they seem to have gotten fed up with black people always going on about their lives.
Reply 69
There is certainly no call for me to support this movement, and I don't believe that there is even an issue with police brutality in America against African Americans.

Why don't we remember Michael Brown, a loathsome brute who on the day he was shot walked into a shop and brazenly stole a box of cigars. When caught and questioned by a police officer the monster tried grabbing the officer's gun. Why would he have done that if it had not been his intention to shoot or threaten the police officer? No one is above the law and he got exactly what was coming to him I'm afraid.

The Black Lives Matter Movement is a modern day hate group, successfully organised and propagated by the same African-American elites who believe the African Supremacy myths that Africans built the pyramids, that melanin in African skin is magical and extracted from murdered Africans by white people and that white people or 'white devils' were created as a slave race by ancient Africans in an experiment that went wrong.

Naturally, no sane individual would believe these absurdities...yet. First of all the BLM movement needs to whip up enough hate against white people by spreading tales of systematic discrimination, violence and murder.

The vast African American proletariat has readily absorbed these lies to explain their own failings. It truly looks more and more likely these days that the USA will be torn apart by race tensions as demographics continue to shift. How long till a frenzied black majority region seeks greater autonomy?
Original post by Wired_1800
The sad fact is that people are pushing #Alllivesmatter as a counter for #blacklivesmatter. It is not that they had a sudden epiphany about justice for all lives, but they seem to have gotten fed up with black people always going on about their lives.

Exactly, it's ridiculous. It's obvious they view black people in a hostile manner but can't accept it.
Original post by Roofas
There is certainly no call for me to support this movement, and I don't believe that there is even an issue with police brutality in America against African Americans.

And this is why you are irrelevant.
What about Palestinian lives and Iraqi lives?
Why should I support a movement created by a criminal on the FBI's database?

#alllivesmatter
Original post by Roofas

Why don't we remember Michael Brown, a loathsome brute who on the day he was shot walked into a shop and brazenly stole a box of cigars. When caught and questioned by a police officer the monster tried grabbing the officer's gun. Why would he have done that if it had not been his intention to shoot or threaten the police officer? No one is above the law and he got exactly what was coming to him I'm afraid.

The Black Lives Matter Movement is a modern day hate group, successfully organised and propagated by the same African-American elites who believe the African Supremacy myths that Africans built the pyramids, that melanin in African skin is magical and extracted from murdered Africans by white people and that white people or 'white devils' were created as a slave race by ancient Africans in an experiment that went wrong.

Naturally, no sane individual would believe these absurdities...yet. First of all the BLM movement needs to whip up enough hate against white people by spreading tales of systematic discrimination, violence and murder.

The vast African American proletariat has readily absorbed these lies to explain their own failings. It truly looks more and more likely these days that the USA will be torn apart by race tensions as demographics continue to shift. How long till a frenzied black majority region seeks greater autonomy?

Wow.

Please can you answer these questions:

1. Who do you think built the Pyramids of Egypt?
2. Where did you get the rubbish that "melanin in African skin is magical and extracted from murdered Africans by white people"?
3. Also the absurd idea that "white people or 'white devils' were created as a slave race by ancient Africans in an experiment that went wrong"?

----------------------
Yes, Mike Brown was a bad person and he apparently stole on the day of his murder. However, the idea that he tried to reach for officer's gun is the Officer's claim. The truth is that nobody really knows what happened in that case. People want to believe the police officer's word because disbelieving his word will clearly put him in the middle of a murder trial.

The main issue is that black people want to be treated with respect. The Charleston shooting killer, where one man killed 9 innocent church members inside a church with the sole objective of starting a race war, was treated with so much respect that you would have thought he was just a petty thief. Regardless of the race, people should be treated with dignity.

Black people don't believe th crap that you claim they believe. Many African-Americans just want to go out in the morning and come back home alive. It is not a major ask.
Reply 75
And this is why you are irrelevant.

Hardly.

It's this movement that's irrelevant to the rest of the world. It's this movement that needs to prove its worth to the rest of society.

My life will continue while people like you look in vain for hatred and discrimination that doesn't really exist and you'll be the one who will suffer a stress-induced brain aneurysm.

Original post by Wired_1800
Wow.Please can you answer these questions:
1. Who do you think built the Pyramids of Egypt?
2. Where did you get the rubbish that "melanin in African skin is magical and extracted from murdered Africans by white people"?
3. Also the absurd idea that "white people or 'white devils' were created as a slave race by ancient Africans in an experiment that went wrong"?
----------------------
Yes, Mike Brown was a bad person and he apparently stole on the day of his murder. However, the idea that he tried to reach for officer's gun is the Officer's claim. The truth is that nobody really knows what happened in that case. People want to believe the police officer's word because disbelieving his word will clearly put him in the middle of a murder trial.The main issue is that black people want to be treated with respect.

The Charleston shooting killer, where one man killed 9 innocent church members inside a church with the sole objective of starting a race war, was treated with so much respect that you would have thought he was just a petty thief. Regardless of the race, people should be treated with dignity.Black people don't believe th crap that you claim they believe.

Many African-Americans just want to go out in the morning and come back home alive. It is not a major ask.

1. The people who built the Pyramids weren't ethnically 'African' but were a Semitic people like the Ancient Phoenicians of the same area.
2+3. It is not my job to Google for you, you can do that yourself, it's all on there.

This is where I have the problem:

"Many African-Americans just want to go out in the morning and come back home alive. It is not a major ask"

Things like this are truly absurd to say. There isn't daily genocide against Africans in the USA that is covered up by the Media. The police isn't a secret army going around eliminating individuals to keep people afraid and oppressed. Black neighbourhoods aren't littered with the corpses of African Americans and police don't go around high-fiving and boasting about how many Africans they've killed.

It really is the most hyperbolic thing I have ever read.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Roofas
Hardly.

It's this movement that's irrelevant to the rest of the world. It's this movement that needs to prove its worth to the rest of society.

My life will continue while people like you look in vain for hatred and discrimination that doesn't really exist and you'll be the one who will suffer a stress-induced brain aneurysm.

Your denial of the problems african americans face shows your ignorance to the whole issue. I'm not going to continue to argue with you if it's going to be about whether or not this exists because it does and no matter how much you deny it, facts are facts.
Original post by DiddyDec
All lives are at risk at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not for the same reasons and at the same death rate as blacks.
Original post by Roofas
Hardly.

1. The people who built the Pyramids weren't ethnically 'African' but were a Semitic people like the Ancient Phoenicians of the same area.
2+3. It is not my job to Google for you, you can do that yourself, it's all on there.

You are wrong. The Pyramids were built by indigenous black Africans. The Pyramids originated from Sudan, where Sudanese negroes buried their dead in pyramids as a ritual for their souls to have a good afterlife. I suggest that you do an in-depth reseearch.
I wholeheartedly support it to the core 100%!

Latest

Trending

Trending