Original post by zXcodeXz
Yeah it was really good

and i loved that hartley rathaway was in it and is good now
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
and i loved that hartley rathaway was in it and is good now

Yeah an amazing actor
nah. I'm 22
I think its safe to say I won't be watching Arrow anymore. Absolutely awful episode and a stupid way to send off an important character. Having her last words being to endorse olicity shipping was an absolute slap in the face to Laurel's character. She doesn't even have one last talk with her Dad, instead we get those BS lines she rattled off
Original post by Jack1066
I think its safe to say I won't be watching Arrow anymore. Absolutely awful episode and a stupid way to send off an important character. Having her last words being to endorse olicity shipping was an absolute slap in the face to Laurel's character. She doesn't even have one last talk with her Dad, instead we get those BS lines she rattled off

Agreed. Though what is baffling is that one moment she's fine, and suddenly (while Oliver's in the room) she dies without warning off-camera, and he doesn't call for help? Something isn't quite adding up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SkyJP
Agreed. Though what is baffling is that one moment she's fine, and suddenly (while Oliver's in the room) she dies without warning off-camera, and he doesn't call for help? Something isn't quite adding up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm guessing she pissed off some people and got fired
I'm just glad she's dead, good riddance to her. The show will be much better off without her!
Original post by muf_mur
I'm guessing she pissed off some people and got fired

Probably all that Olicity hype from tumblr/twitter. They've hated Laurel for "ruining all the scenes" and complained about Felicity not getting enough screen time (seriously she's the most annoying character now) and harassed Katie Cassidy as well. And the "writers" seem to "write" based on what the "fans" want, and considering Olicity ships are the only things sailing on these sites, it goes to show they don't really care about plot anymore (yes I'm a season or two late on that one).

Original post by alexschmalex
I'm just glad she's dead, good riddance to her. The show will be much better off without her!

Without Laurel, maybe, but the Black Canary was a crucial character. If they killed off Felicity that would A LOT better for the show, as she's completely useless now that Curtis is (sort of) involved. There's that, and also putting an end to this stupid Olicity shipping which is the most forced thing I've seen.

Still will be watching it just to see what happens but I wouldn't be surprised if the number of viewers dropped next episode. At least there's the Flash and Supergirl (both which actually have really good plots) to rely on, and don't really know what's happening with Lot but hooray for Snart.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Daredevil is an exceptional show. Just finished season 2 and it blew me away.
Original post by SkyJP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I was going to ask if anyone saw the episode this week! I'm not even caught up on Arrow, but after hearing about what happened to Laurel's character...I'm still absolutely devastated :frown: Now I don't feel any motivation to continue on with the series lol :frown:
Original post by frognation22
Lol I was going to ask if anyone saw the episode this week! I'm not even caught up on Arrow, but after hearing about what happened to Laurel's character...I'm still absolutely devastated :frown: Now I don't feel any motivation to continue on with the series lol :frown:

Lol you should keep watching. Maybe Oliver will revert to his old self :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
the flash rocks AOS is great(well the first of S3 and one of the most recent episodes bough tears to my eyes/Not sure about arrow tbh fight scenes dont do it for me...Legends of tommorow is alright...agent carter was decent
Original post by CleverSquirrel
What do you watch?

I haven't really read the comics but I have been watching some series religiously!!
For example, Gotham, Legends of tomorrow, The Flash and Arrow are just a few, also Agent Carter and Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D!!

Alot of people I know arn't into Marvel and DC and there's SOO much I want to talk about!!:biggrin:

You should defonetly check out lucifer! Absaloutly amazing new series.. Incase 😏
Original post by Indiahofton
You should defonetly check out lucifer! Absaloutly amazing new series.. Incase 😏

:/

The guy that plays Lucifer is perfect (I basically watch it just for him) but they could have done SO much more than make it a Castle rip off, without any of the chemistry between the two leads.
Reply 176
Original post by Gwilym101
:/

The guy that plays Lucifer is perfect (I basically watch it just for him) but they could have done SO much more than make it a Castle rip off, without any of the chemistry between the two leads.

Totally agree with you, still, exited for the last few episodes! Really hope he gets his powers back though. Apparently there's going to be a big showdown between Lucy and his brother.
Reply 177
I have watched daredevil,the flash and Jessica Jones
Original post by ftsoft

how are you finding DD and Flash?!

I haven't watched Jessica Jones but I want tot start it in the summer after exams!!!!!
Original post by ftsoft

I've been recommended to watch The Flash and Agents of SHIELD - for some reason, I haven't really been excited about thinking of watching Daredevil... If I like The Flash and SHIELD, will I pretty much like Daredevil?

Quick Reply

Latest