The Student Room Group

What concepts must I be wary of which isn't covered in c4?

I'm doing the integration chapter and I've noticed I have to used logarithm rules which were in c2. Sadly I've forgotten most of that stuff. Can someone give me a list of topics I should understand before tackling c4?
Isn't it just all C1/2/3 topics that you need to know for C4?

Even in the books it points out "This rule is found in C2". :blah:

I'm not too sure, gonna watch this thread so I know. :bigsmile:
Original post by undercxver
Isn't it just all C1/2/3 topics that you need to know for C4?

Even in the books it points out "This rule is found in C2". :blah:

I'm not too sure, gonna watch this thread so I know. :bigsmile:

Lol yeah I think it is but i traded my C1 and C2 textbooks for C3 and C4. I hate thow they mention of a topic you should know but its completely confusing when added to another topic!
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
I'm doing the integration chapter and I've noticed I have to used logarithm rules which were in c2. Sadly I've forgotten most of that stuff. Can someone give me a list of topics I should understand before tackling c4?

You really need to be aware of all of the content that you've covered in C1-3. Any of it could come up.
Lol yeah I think it is but i traded my C1 and C2 textbooks for C3 and C4. I hate thow they mention of a topic you should know but its completely confusing when added to another topic!

Oh no!

Yeah I understand what you mean. C4 is pretty much all the topics from C1. :cry: We can do this though! :u:

If you do need any help with C1 or C2 stuff you always go ExamSolutions.

And if you're still stuck you can always ask a question in the TSR A-Level Mathematics Forum (be sure to provide the question and what you have already done).

There's also some Mathematics Resources thread (C1/2) and another Mathematics Resources thread (C3/4).
Reply 5

I have the pdf versions of the textbooks if you want it

Spoiler

Original post by KaylaB

Spoiler

Thank you, where were you when I was doing AS :angry:
Original post by Plagioclase
You really need to be aware of all of the content that you've covered in C1-3. Any of it could come up.

Wow thats really helpful mod! :tongue:
Original post by KaylaB

Spoiler

very useful........
Reply 9
ax dx\displaystyle \int a^{x} \ \mathrm{d}x

Not explicitly covered in the book, but has shown up in exams.

Quick Reply

Latest