The Student Room Group

why do muslims get persecuted on this site?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by fatima1998
I do but mods close those threads before me reporting them :colondollar:
and there is an awful lot of islamophobia going on....

go mods!! :smile: :smile:
Original post by Virgili
See the juxtaposition here

Muslims - Yazidis

Ignore the fact Yazidis have lived in the Muslim community for thousands of years?

Uk Muslims obviously persecute the Yazidis as well.

You know the biggest casualty of ISIS by numbers? It's not actually the Yazidis, it's Muslims.

Ignore the fact that no person, leave alone muslims can be persecuted on a ****ing website?
Reply 22
We'll answer that when you answer why Non-muslims get MURDERED in many Islamic countries
Original post by truemiscer
I've joined today but all i see is muslim bashing.

What have muslims done to you? Its very unfair and hurtful

Muslims are very nice people and have great morals.

#LOVEMUSLIMS :hippie:

PREACHH G, everywhere i go its literally
-this country is full of muslims im leaving
-you're all terrorists
ergh
Reply 24
Original post by HucktheForde
Ignore the fact that no person, leave alone muslims can be persecuted on a ****ing website?

Propaganda encourages hate, hate leads to persecution.
As an ex-Muslim I'm a proud islamophobe. I'm happy to identify as one and will continue criticising a barbaric, illogical religion that has caused so much destruction.
Reply 26
you are abusing the word " persecute"

the real persecuted ones are the yazidis

And the Christians, and the Jews, and the atheists, and the Homosexuals, and the women, and the hypocrites In many Islamic countries.
Original post by Virgili
Propaganda encourages hate, hate leads to persecution.

So you just agreed that no one is persecuted on this website. Its just something that might or might not happen later.

Thx
Reply 28
So you just agreed that no one is persecuted on this website. Its just something that might or might not happen later.

Thx

Well obviously, if you take everything quite so literally you might want to try the autism test someone posted.
Original post by Trapz99
Yeah but I think Chrisitans are being persecuted more on tsr. Whenever I see a thread on a social issue like abortion or gay marriage or religious freedom, people criticise Christians as being bigots or idiots, yet if someone said that about Muslims, the post gets taken down instantly. I'd argue that Islam is less persecuted on tsr (and in British society) than Chrisitianity.

TBH i haven't seen many posts on Christianity! :dontknow:
whenever i open TSR - there is 80% of chance me seeing a Muslim thread
Original post by Virgili
Well obviously, if you take everything quite so literally you might want to try the autism test someone posted.

Not everyone in this world has such good imagination they actually manage to imagine a god telling them to do **** you know.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Some Muslims try justifying their hatred for the West.

Maybe that's why they get bashed?

so hating back at the entirety of Islam because a handful of its members are anti-west? great logic
Reply 32
Original post by Frank Underwood
so hating back at the entirety of Islam because a handful of its members are anti-west? great logic

I think we should also hate White native Brits because some of them are communists who have said parliament doesn't work.

Don't get me wrong dude, I love some of the Muslims on here- they're hilarious and gobsmackingly nice. I just can't stand their religion due its incompatibility with the West and stone age beliefs. There's a difference sweetheart.
Don't get me wrong dude, I love some of the Muslims on here- they're hilarious and gobsmackingly nice. I just can't stand their religion due its incompatibility with the West and stone age beliefs. There's a difference sweetheart.

it is compatible, what delusion is convincing you that it isn't? we have millions of Muslims in the west, don't let the actions / non-integration of some affect your view of Islam as a whole
it is compatible, what delusion is convincing you that it isn't? we have millions of Muslims in the west, don't let the actions / non-integration of some affect your view of Islam as a whole

- Believes in wife beating
- Suggests women should cover up because men have no control over their sexual desires
- Believes in persecution of gays
- Believes in the murder of apostates
- Believe in no contact with the opposite sex before marriage
- Believes in keeping sex slaves
- Believes in rape in marriage
- Believes that men should get more than women.

I could go on.
Original post by Trapz99
Yeah but I think Chrisitans are being persecuted more on tsr. Whenever I see a thread on a social issue like abortion or gay marriage or religious freedom, people criticise Christians as being bigots or idiots, yet if someone said that about Muslims, the post gets taken down instantly. I'd argue that Islam is less persecuted on tsr (and in British society) than Chrisitianity.

Original post by Attempt
That's because Christians aren't the ones blowing up major cities in Europe, Murdering shopkeepers based on their religion, or executing homosexuals.

For Your Information- i was replying to someone's comment he made!!! Dont just start to attack muslims saying that they are murderers All muslims are murderers - your are pretty smart :congrats:
yeah... actually i have killed many people didn't I including muslims.... i obviously hate homosexuals - obviously i dont give a damn about their personality... wherever i see anyone being against muslims, i just slit their throat - DON'T I
- Suggests women should cover up because men have no control over their sexual desires

I could go on.

Almost none of the Muslims in the west ascribe to these things, Islam has moved on, in the western countries at least, don't let the fact that a tiny amount believe these influence your view on all western Muslims
Reply 38

I could go on.

- Wife beating and rape was legal in the UK until the 1990s, nonetheless it was not commonly practiced (I don't think so anyway), the legality of something clearly does not mean everyone will do it.
- Suggests yes, with the behaviour of the men in the West you would think this is true, it's actually not forced in the Quran it's a Syrian noble custom which has been passed down.
- True, this is disgusting and needs to change, but it's not uncommon elsewhere and a lot of Muslims I meet are not against it personally.
- True, I think so anyway, nonetheless the idea that this is a common to kill non-believers is strictly not true due to the religious tax. It is nonetheless quite disgusting.
- I don't know about this one but I know women are required guardians in certain cultures.
- This one is a lie, sexual slavery is absolutely not allowed, at the very, very questionable least you could say it applies to non-Muslims which while disgusting wouldn't allow ISIS to do what they're doing in Syria.
- As above so did the UK until recently but not sure if it's practiced.
- This is true with regards to legal rights definitely.
Almost none of the Muslims in the west ascribe to these things, Islam has moved on, in the western countries at least, don't let the fact that a tiny amount believe these influence your view on all western Muslims

Again, leading back to my point about liking Muslim people but not their religion, Muslims may have integrated but the beliefs I mentioned have always been there and always will be.

Quick Reply

Latest