The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Start the Fire
My daughters no, as for my wife it's up to her, if she chose to without my permission I'd divorce her.

I hope you end up alone because you can't shackle a person in the kitchen cooking you aloo ghobi and rhoti. Seriously you need to grow up. If you really want a submissive woman, go to Saudi or someone that hasn't got a human right court, because you're really never going to find a woman here, regardless of their beliefs, that is going to be OK with that.
And I bet you wouldn't give the same freedom to a daughter as you would with a son. Your son will probably come and go as he pleases without any suspicion. You'd ask your daughter where she was going if you didn't know who they are with and who their parents are and their contact details, well into her mid 20s.

It doesn't change the fact that women are universally attracted to height and wealth. If you put a 5'6 bloke and a 6'2 bloke who otherwise looked similar next to each other and forced women to choose, about 99% would choose the taller one. Similarly if you put a virgin and a girl who had taken 100 dicks in her the virgin would universally be preferred by men.

You really under understand what women want because you've never been with one.... what life experience do you have to say that people are so vain that they care about a little thing as height. Women really don't give a ****, if you make them happy.

I certainly care.

Well then because you've been brought up to think an abusive relationship is OK doesn't mean other people do or will tolerate you threatening to throw your wife out on the street and divorce to shame her because she left her house without asking a man. One example of the people who certainly don't think it's OK are the goddamn Police.

Promiscuous women are universally damaged, disloyal, mentally ill and can't bond with men because they've been pumped and dumped so much. Some guys might not care, but if I was to spend the rest of my life with a woman and have her be the mother of my children it will not be a slag.

Listen sex is enjoyable, why wouldn't someone want to enjoy themselves often? I could say, the way you prefer submissive women is a psychosis developed due to a lack of affection from your father and you were completely dependent on your mother for emotional need and she'd give that by feeding you breast milk way into reception. Or that you never got any affection from your parents and you got disciplined by your father (IE hit) and therefore created this need for incessant control of others to make them love you by giving them no way out.

My point is why on earth would you discard members of society and not give them any love because of 'the tests god put them through' to see if they could survive it and when they do, you can't expect them to come out untarnished and pristine and happy and stable, so you stop being a good Muslim, you left someone there in a time of need, because "dammit they're not a virgin"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
lol wtf am I reading

It's true. Go ask a historian

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
You are more dense than me.

There we go, Britain was all that was really necessary. You also didn't realise this thread was for muslims with comments like that did you, regardless of country "sex out of wedlock? is not considered to be normal in Islam. Of course we know most non-muslims aren't virgins.

I am pretty sure you must be dense if it took you this long to realise I live in Britain when you are on a website that is dedicated, specifically, to British students. Allow me to add that there are a lot of Muslims in Britain and many are heavily influenced by Western lifestyles. Thus, it is of no surprise that a significant number of Muslims have had sex despite knowing they weren't supposed to.
Original post by Legendary Quest
I said: '...consider them on the same level as a virgin' because it is not your job to decide whether or not someone is good. Your response was:

I am now asking you: who are you to say they are not? You are now claiming that you were not judging how good of a Muslim an individual is based on their virginity yet your response above implies the opposite.

Fgs I am not questioning their imaan or anything. Let me try to explain, Allah has even said those whose repent are then not punished for the sin but comparatively those who never committed that sin in the first place are still rewarded more.

because they ARE LITERALLY NOT virgin. Repenting for having sex doesn't "undo" the act, you are forgiven for it but you aren't suddenly a virgin again. Stop over complicating things.
Original post by Legendary Quest
I am pretty sure you must be dense if it took you this long to realise I live in Britain when you are on a website that is dedicated, specifically, to British students. Allow me to add that there are a lot of Muslims in Britain and many are heavily influenced by Western lifestyles. Thus, it is of no surprise that a significant number of Muslims have had sex despite knowing they weren't supposed to.

You, once again proving how dense you are, do not realise that there are many people on here who do not live in the UK, despite being a member for longer than me. You do not have a flag up on your profile either so how was I supposed to "guess".

Yup, those muslims that can't hold on to their deen because people around them are sinning. Well, it's their own choice. They have chosen a lifestyle then haven't they, you can't say it's a "mistake" in that if they are actively participating in that.
Jokes when I lie about being a virgin and marry a Muslim.
Original post by AmazingArry
I hope you end up alone because you can't shackle a person in the kitchen cooking you aloo ghobi and rhoti. Seriously you need to grow up. If you really want a submissive woman, go to Saudi or someone that hasn't got a human right court, because you're really never going to find a woman here, regardless of their beliefs, that is going to be OK with that.
And I bet you wouldn't give the same freedom to a daughter as you would with a son. Your son will probably come and go as he pleases without any suspicion. You'd ask your daughter where she was going if you didn't know who they are with and who their parents are and their contact details, well into her mid 20s.

You really under understand what women want because you've never been with one.... what life experience do you have to say that people are so vain that they care about a little thing as height. Women really don't give a ****, if you make them happy.

Well then because you've been brought up to think an abusive relationship is OK doesn't mean other people do or will tolerate you threatening to throw your wife out on the street and divorce to shame her because she left her house without asking a man. One example of the people who certainly don't think it's OK are the goddamn Police.

Listen sex is enjoyable, why wouldn't someone want to enjoy themselves often? I could say, the way you prefer submissive women is a psychosis developed due to a lack of affection from your father and you were completely dependent on your mother for emotional need and she'd give that by feeding you breast milk way into reception. Or that you never got any affection from your parents and you got disciplined by your father (IE hit) and therefore created this need for incessant control of others to make them love you by giving them no way out.

My point is why on earth would you discard members of society and not give them any love because of 'the tests god put them through' to see if they could survive it and when they do, you can't expect them to come out untarnished and pristine and happy and stable, so you stop being a good Muslim, you left someone there in a time of need, because "dammit they're not a virgin"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL being submissive has nothing to do with the country you are. Many women, free women, chose to be submissive to their husband, especially sexually.

The way some men prefer submissive women is the same way many women prefer a dominant man. The way start the fire seems to do however yes does seem psychotic.

I agree with the rest of your points though.
Original post by Abolished
Jokes when I lie about being a virgin and marry a Muslim.

muslim women can't marry non-muslim men.
(edited 8 years ago)

They still have sex with us though

They can marry who they want haha. Maybe il pretend to be Muslim.

:biggrin: Even their God can't stop them from seeking out non-muslim men.
lool can you not.

doesn't mean muslim women don't fancy non-muslim guys lol

Again against your own rules. Islam says no to both Muslim men and women. Many non Muslim women don't go anywhere near Muslim guys anymore purely because they know that they're just going to get used because you want "the white girl experience".

Posted from TSR Mobile

use you for your dick but won't marry you though.
How would they know,?! And if they ask tell them it happened riding a bike lollllll
Original post by Abolished
:biggrin: Even their God can't stop them from seeking out non-muslim men.

Oh yes, Muslimahs love that big crusader cock

My daughters no, as for my wife it's up to her, if she chose to without my permission I'd divorce her. [\QUOTE]

You're not supposed you have a girlfriend? Are you? You're not supposed to have sex with her, so what the hell do you do with her? You're not her "mehram", you can't see her without a scarf. You're not supposed to see another female without another family member there. What Muslim are you if you pick and choose what rules you follow? Seriously? " it's OK I'm a man, I can do that". ********.

I'm guessing you're a student? Go do some independent research. Or is that to intelligent " me dude, me no meet to read, me better anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sound pretty psychotic yourself love, I think a screw in your head has gone loose, calm down.

1) I'm not a Muslim, I'm white and come from a Christian family
2) Yes I probably will get a wife from a submissive country because British women act like males for the most part
3) No I have sex with my girlfriend, but she is just a slag I knock about with, I have no intention of ever marrying her

For me I separate women into three zones;

Slutzone: this is for your average British girl, I'll fill her with my semen but nothing serious, not worth the effort, dump when I get bored

Wifezone: women who demonstrate good qualities that I think makes them good wife material

Friendzone: for family, old ladies and girls so unattractive I won't have sex with them
Female, no would not marry a non-virgin personally.
I'm a Muslim male(I say 'Muslim', rather I begrudgingly belong to a Muslim family), also not a virgin, because I had a girl I loved very much.

I would understand a Muslim girl in the same boat.

Latest

Trending

Trending