:h:

Spoiler

You're so cheesy, and loveable.
Original post by Rhythmical
You're so cheesy, and loveable.

:u:
Original post by stefano865
:u:

You just snap your fingers and all the girls and animals come running to you. :wink:
Haha and aww Turkey seems cool. I'm a girl, don't worry, many people assume I'm a guy on here :tongue: and I'm sure Wales is cool, I want to go to Cardiff one day but have no idea what to do there. And you never know, people found my picture easily and that's when the messages came through!

Yeah it's nice to be fair! cheap since I only have to pay for flights! oh okay good haha! Yeah hard to know on sites like this :ahee: aw there's a fair few things you can see in cardiff! plenty of parks, castles, sights etc :smile: ooh! I'd kinda like to see this picture haha :angelblush:
Original post by Darien91
Yeah it's nice to be fair! cheap since I only have to pay for flights! oh okay good haha! Yeah hard to know on sites like this :ahee: aw there's a fair few things you can see in cardiff! plenty of parks, castles, sights etc :smile: ooh! I'd kinda like to see this picture haha :angelblush:

Yeah that sounds good, and haha we have parks and castles in England too, you ain't fooling anyone mate :biggrin:. And haha, nah trust me you don't want to see my face at all.
Yeah that sounds good, and haha we have parks and castles in England too, you ain't fooling anyone mate :biggrin:. And haha, nah trust me you don't want to see my face at all.

not welsh ones though.. please don't say mate :closedeyes: lmao why's that
not welsh ones though.. please don't say mate :closedeyes: lmao why's that

Did I insult you? Sorry I don't mean to. We don't want another Welsh/English feud and because I look horrid :frown:
Did I insult you? Sorry I don't mean to. We don't want another Welsh/English feud and because I look horrid :frown:

Noo ha takes a bit more than that.. Well spruce yourself up then show me :tongue:
Original post by tamanna___
image.jpeg
Soo this be mee

Wow, you're so pretty :coma: :colondollar:

:getmecoat:

You're gorgeous!
Original post by ravioliyears
You're gorgeous!

No :frown: wait how do you know? :biggrin:

Noo ha takes a bit more than that.. Well spruce yourself up then show me :tongue:

Oh well I am sorry, here have some leaks. :tongue: and nah I don't need sprucing up, I'm a dime already.

:colone: I've been stalking you...

Spoiler

:colone: I've been stalking you...

Spoiler

Oh yeah, I did post it on here about a week ago but creeps started to message me so I got rid of it, don't want to ruin this thread with my face. :tongue:
Oh yeah, I did post it on here about a week ago but creeps started to message me so I got rid of it, don't want to ruin this thread with my face. :tongue:

:mad: Don't be silly! You're beautiful!
:mad: Don't be silly! You're beautiful!

No one else agrees, especially in the real world. :frown: I hate how every other girl I know plasters their face with makeup and get compliments.
No one else agrees, especially in the real world. :frown: I hate how every other girl I know plasters their face with makeup and get compliments.

I know what you mean. I don't wear make-up either. I hate make up. Our beauty is all natural :wink:

Oh well I am sorry, here have some leaks. :tongue: and nah I don't need sprucing up, I'm a dime already.

you mean leeks I'm guessing? haha! dont be shyyyy
I know what you mean. I don't wear make-up either. I hate make up. Our beauty is all natural :wink:

Makeup terrifies me, it never looks good on me and I think it's because I'm too good for it :tongue: Have you ever worn it?

you mean leeks I'm guessing? haha! dont be shyyyy

Oh god I do apologise, I study English and that is awkward. And I am really shy, the amount of creeps on here is alarmingly disturbing.

Latest