The Student Room Group

why do muslims get persecuted on this site?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Attempt
There have been over 112 acts of terror committed worldwide from May 2015 till now.

So we should put our faith in the police to pick up potential terrorists rather than our immigration system who openly allow the immigration of these people from war ton harmful regions in the world?

Why are you bringing up 'worldwide' when you initially talked about apparently 'hundreds' of terrorist attacks in Europe.

And yes, we should rely on our excellent secret service and police force to take control of these issues.

Also, you might want to note down that we are far more likely to be attacked from home-grown radicals in the UK, rather than militants coming in through the immigration system. We are not Brussels, our security is notably better, and we are far more likely to pick up any militants who come through this manner.
Original post by Attempt
Just because it comes from the Mirror doesn't mean it's false because it conflicts with your delusional ideas.

Britain

Percentage of British Muslims that approval of Suicide Bombings, "Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops."(http://www.populuslimited.com/pdf/2006_02_07_times.pdf)

"Approval of suicide bombings" does not translate to ISIL supporter.

Not to mention when I click your link I get "page not found" lol
Reply 62
Original post by Frank Underwood
Why are you bringing up 'worldwide' when you initially talked about apparently 'hundreds' of terrorist attacks in Europe.

And yes, we should rely on our excellent secret service and police force to take control of these issues.

Also, you might want to note down that we are far more likely to be attacked from home-grown radicals in the UK, rather than militants coming in through the immigration system. We are not Brussels, our security is notably better, and we are far more likely to pick up any militants who come through this manner.

My original comment was Europe and the rest of the world.

So we should just ignore the fundamental problems Islam with tolerance and terrorism and hope and pray that no radical already in the UK manages to plan an act of terror whenever he gets the urge from allah to do so?

Like are you reading what you're typing at all?

Paris' security system is just as strong as ours and what happened to those concert goers?
Reply 63
"Approval of suicide bombings" does not translate to ISIL supporter.

Not to mention when I click your link I get "page not found" lol

Only terrorists support the acts of terrorists.

Britain

ICM Poll: 11% of British Muslims find violence for religious or political ends acceptable."
Original post by Attempt
My original comment was Europe and the rest of the world.

So we should just ignore the fundamental problems Islam with tolerance and terrorism and hope and pray that no radical already in the UK manages to plan an act of terror whenever he gets the urge from allah to do so?

Like are you reading what you're typing at all?

Paris' security system is just as strong as ours and what happened to those concert goers?

No, you said "You're ignoring the hundreds of terrorist attacks happening in Europe because the majority of muslims aren't participating in it?", I can't see 'worldwide' anywhere.

We should acknowledge that most Muslims are good people, and that a minority who claim to support Islam in its truest form, are not on the same wavelength as the 1.5 billion Muslims who will never ever become a part of a terror organisation.

And Paris' security system is certainly a lot weaker than ours
Original post by Attempt
Only terrorists support the acts of terrorists.

Britain

ICM Poll: 11% of British Muslims find violence for religious or political ends acceptable."

This is simply incorrect. You can support something without being a part of it.

As for your poll, which is about 11 years out of date, is still as ambiguous as ever. It does not tell you that 11% of British Muslims are ISIS supporters or whatever.
Original post by frank underwood
this is simply incorrect. You can support something without being a part of it.

As for your poll, which is about 11 years out of date, is still as ambiguous as ever. It does not tell you that 11% of british muslims are isis supporters or whatever.

Nobody can hear you. Nobody cares about you. Nothing will come of this.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
- Believes in wife beating
- Suggests women should cover up because men have no control over their sexual desires
- Believes in persecution of gays
- Believes in the murder of apostates
- Believe in no contact with the opposite sex before marriage
- Believes in keeping sex slaves
- Believes in rape in marriage
- Believes that men should get more than women.

I could go on.

Mind that!
Quran was written zillion years ago plus if you take your mind back to when there were wars against kuffar's and prophets then you may understand :yes:
but now its different- the whole situation is different so no-one thinks like that
look at saudi arabia
Reply 69
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
From a completely unbiased view and solely based on what you have in bold, I think it's safe to say you are in fact the biggest idiot if you think that's true.

Plain and simple.

Unless you can conduct your own independent research and produce your own poll, i suggest you shut your mouth.
Reply 70
Original post by fatima1998
Mind that!
Quran was written zillion years ago plus if you take your mind back to when there were wars against kuffar's and prophets then you may understand :yes:
but now its different- the whole situation is different so no-one thinks like that

That is not a good enough argument because muslims claim that the Qur'an is the word of god, and it's timeless, uncreated and eternal.

So no you can't just say the violent verses were for a particular time of war, unless it's specified in the book itself.
Original post by Attempt
Go to my original post.

Yes muslims are good people, but the thing you and the other left wing retards fail to understand is that the fact that there are peaceful people in a religion doesn't make the religion itself peaceful, and the fact that the majority of muslims are peaceful doesn't mean that Islam is a religion of peace. When you understand that your logic is flawed you can come to a more constructive conclusion.

"who claim to support Islam in its truest form, are not on the same wavelength as the 1.5 billion Muslims who will never ever become a part of a terror organisation."

Joining a terrorist organisation isn't the only way you can promote violence and terrorism. Radicalisation by Corrupt Wahabbi Imams who will never themselves pick up a gun and kill people, is just as powerful so that's another argument from you that's extremely flawed.

I never said that Islam was the religion of peace, I'm just saying that the majority of western Muslims are peaceful people - which you finally admit, thanks.

And yeah you can promote violence and terrorism without being a terrorist, but that's now what you claimed. You claimed that terrorist supporters are terrorists, which isn't true.
Original post by Synonym
"Best way to get rep is to make threads like these"......ive seen to many now

You get more by making an anti-muslim thread. This forum is like a daily mail comments section.
Reply 73
This is simply incorrect. You can support something without being a part of it.

As for your poll, which is about 11 years out of date, is still as ambiguous as ever. It does not tell you that 11% of British Muslims are ISIS supporters or whatever.

Are you daft?

I support Arsenal football club

Do I kick ball for them?
Reply 74
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Bahah, you quoted Mirror. You're proving to be an ever bigger idiot than I initially thought with this post and probably with each one after this.

So your argument is that everything that comes out of the Mirror is a lie right?

Typical no logic argument from muslims.
Original post by Attempt
Are you daft?

I support Arsenal football club

Do I kick ball for them?

I hope you realise you just proved my point...
Original post by fatima1998
Mind that!

Nope it was written 1400 years ago.
It's supposed to be the word of God isn't it? It can't be changed.
Reply 77
I hope you realise you just proved my point...

I know people who support football teams from a different continent.

They've never attended a game, never worn or bought a jersey, never added a penny to the clubs stock, does that mean they aren't supporters?

Yes my point stands. You are an idiot.
Original post by Attempt
That is not a good enough argument because muslims claim that the Qur'an is the word of god, and it's timeless, uncreated and eternal.

So no you can't just say the violent verses were for a particular time of war, unless it's specified in the book itself.

we claim because thats what we have been told from our parents and from scholars...
plus i am not here to argue! i am just putting my views
i don't argue like others!!!!:colone:
These people have been hypnotised by the media and start posting stupid stories that ignite the spark

Quick Reply

Latest